All killer mains tell me what is your favorite change that got added to the game? And no trolling:)
All killer mains tell me what is your favorite change that got added to the game?
All killer mains tell me what is your favorite change that got added to the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was a killer main for a while. I really liked the removal of the pallet vacuum, exhaustion doesn't go down when running and the Wraith cube, I love Wraith
Mine is the end game collapse and some with the legion:)
The exhaustion nerf and the end game collapse
Im a 50/50 player but my favorite change is the removal of the pallet vacuum
Exhaustion nerf and the pallet vacuum.
Totem spawns are a little more decent, Endgame Collapse as well.
Pallet vacuum nerf, Exhaustion nerf, i think that's pretty much it, the collapse is cool but i never cared about the Hatch standoff to begin with, i've used to hit the surv and move on to the next game.
Devour Hope.
There's a lot. I'll probably pick removing most the infinite's though.
Cool:)
I’m a killer main now and my favorite change was the legion rework.
The creation of Nurse.
Nice:)
Surveillance buff.
I play both sides pretty often but my favorite was the ds nerf.
Removal of Pallet vacuum.
Pallet vacuum was bullshit but DS was worse, glad it was nerfed.
Pallet vacuum removal, removal of infinites, any Doctor buff, DS nerf, Exhaustion nerf, and the Surveillance buff.
Cool:) I'm glad to see you guys love the changes:)
infinits fix
I love to be able to hit hooked survivors with Freddy. I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I do it :-)
Hag speed to traps cause makes her 10 times funner. That was good fun change that made her enjoyable. Hope killers like trapper and wraith get something fun added.