*puts on TINFOIL HAT*

So DS got nerfed, and immediately after, MOM dropped.

Legion (Mask Knife Stab Guy) gets nerfed into the ground while, simultaneously, new Mask Knife Stab Guy is leaked (for $$$ only) with a way funner power that combines two fan favorite powers plus a unique leaning ability.


Hrmmmmmm

Comments

  • :0 Toss one over here!

  • Dude, A LOT of people wanted the Legion changes-relax.

    On top of that, people wanted Leatherface in the game as well and we had Billy.

    A lot of people wanted the DS change, I prefer it now with a 4 second stun if you get tunneled.

    I believe if any cosmetic drops, people will complain.

    If any DLC drops, people will complain.

    Any buffs, people complain.

    Nerfs, people complain.


    Devs breathe: People Complain.

    They listened to the majority (and I mean it, the majority outweighed the minority), and Legion was changed months after his release. It took them a while to change DS but they did it, and they're slowly but surely fixing bugs and glitches in the game.

  • I might not even buy new Mr.Stab killer tbh just not worth it rn because to me at least his power makes him look like a scuffed myers atm plus I really don't enjoy licensed updates that much rather have original killers plus another kill with a knife really? I wanna see some unique weapons and unique new powers not a combination between the two although I know some don't feel the same just how I feel about this new killer.

  • @CallMeSpidey Any logical person wanted Legion changes. Just not to the point where they’re the worst killer in the game (although survivor mains won’t complain)

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    @CallMeSpidey Any logical person wanted Legion changes. Just not to the point where they’re the worst killer in the game (although survivor mains won’t complain)

    They're not the worse killer in the game if they still get a free hit.

    Freddy can't get a free hit.

    Plague, Leatherface, Myers, Nurse can't get a free first hit.

  • You sharing Tinfoil Hats?

  • Pig also got nerfed and apparently Ghostface's power involves crouching too!

    *Grabs tinfoil hat*

  • *Puts on my tinfoil hat* Okay so this is all of us....and @Raccoon is our leader.....

    preview.jpg


  • Devs probably ran out of ideas for new powers.

    So they recycle.

  • May I request a tinfoil hat? I need a new look since my mask... Well, I tossed that in the grave.

  • Here you go @Shad03 welcome to the club...

    Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg


  • @Mushwin Thanks friend of friends.

  • Maybe they will nerf MoM with the chapter release and will create DS version 3 with the new survivor.

    Proceeds to grab another tinfoil

  • @Shad03 you are most welcome, shad shaped friend...

  • @Delfador can I use your old one, I've seen to misplaced mine

  • @Scgamecock86 come in and join us friend...

    on-wednesdays-we-viv3og.jpg


  • @Animalheadskull said:

    @Delfador can I use your old one, I've seen to misplaced mine

    Of course yes, you're welcome.

  • Remember, just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not after you.

  • And they nerfed pig.

    And they give Ghostface something similar as killer ability.


    Oh someone said it,too.

    MMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

  • *Grabs rainbow tinfoil hat despite liking new legion and thinking MoM is fine*

  • They nerfed legion because they needed to have a new mask killer thats is powerful

    They nerfed pig because they needed a new killer that can crouch

    Ghost-face exists to be a Michael 2.0

  • *raises hand* How many do you have?

  • i wonder how many threads will open to nerf/bugg ghost face when he comes out....