Legion Refund
Honestly on the worst times I've felt I have been cheated. Character wasn't that good anyways and was addon dependent and now is actually worse than Freddy. Dev team is an absolute joke at this point.
Honestly on the worst times I've felt I have been cheated. Character wasn't that good anyways and was addon dependent and now is actually worse than Freddy. Dev team is an absolute joke at this point.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You cannot expect to get a refund. All things in Onlinegames can be changed.
You already agreed to no refunds when you started the game. You don't get a refund because suddenly you don't like the character.
I suggest you take your refund request to the distributor that you purchased it from (Steam, PS, Xbox)
Although you will probably find you are not within your rights to get a refund.
@nickoli2233 You cannot get a refund at this point and time, but you can avoid purchasing future DLCs. I won't be purchasing them. I no longer trust Behavior enough to give them more money, which is a shame. Especially since this is now the second time they have done this, the first being Freddy.
Give them a shot. I am sure Legion will get worse when survivors readjust but right now Legion is actually better than I imagined them to be. On paper those changes sound horrible.
Missing an attack ending the power is horrible but the length of Frenzy lets you feel confident in your hit before taking it. Legion is faster...no mend timer drop in TR gives false sense of security.
Even if I didn't think you're salty and refusing to adapt and overall whining about nothing, you can't possibly think you're entitled to a refund for something you already made plenty of use of.
Oh, Grow up