the endgame idiocy
so I am the last survivor, the killer close the hatch and then patrol the exit gates.....
sounds fair.....
another bullshit from this game devs
I'm done, uninstalled, GLHF
so I am the last survivor, the killer close the hatch and then patrol the exit gates.....
sounds fair.....
another bullshit from this game devs
I'm done, uninstalled, GLHF
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
G8 b8 m8
What's the problem
Wow so now you can't have a free escape after your team lost the game and the killer actually has the advantage he should have in that situation
Poor you
Survivors can't hide in lockers until team dies and get a free escape anymore.
/ragequit
Bye.
You have a second chance at escape when you loose by finding The Hatch before the killer.
If the Killer finds the hatch before you and closes it you get a Third less likely but still possible chance to escape. I don't see the problem, It's a third chance It shouldn't be so easy.
20 Seconds isn't a long time. I've seen already plenty of times survivors will stay by the door and have it open by the time the killer closes the hatch and makes his way to one of the two doors.
No more free escapes=uninstall
Wew
No free escapes. Just free kills.