My feedback on Pig's upcoming outfits

as a Pig main I am so happy and grateful that she is getting cosmetics!

for her Saw 3 outfit ( my favorite) I love how it looks like her exact outfit. however, she should be unmasked since she didn't wear a pig mask back then. If they don't want her to be fully unmasked, make her wear a RBT!

For the leather one, it makes her look badass and I have no complaints!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/042/LX1510RBXVY9.png

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/473/4XLI6DX8CF0O.png

Comments

  • This is really good news, that means we might have 2018 Myers and Laurie and I'm more than excited!

    I'm amazed with those cosmetics for Pig, they are not random cosmetics, they are movie cosmetics so I'm looking forward for it!

  • I haven't seen anything about this yet. Have a source link?

  • Her cosmetics are looking super sexy.

    Hope to see more in the future.

  • But.... no one is going to play the pig after the nerfs xD


    It's kind of amazing since he wasn't nowhere near the top tier list to begin with

  • @ClogWench said:

    I haven't seen anything about this yet. Have a source link?

    There you go! Scroll a bit and you will see them ^^

  • @RailY said:

    But.... no one is going to play the pig after the nerfs xD

    It's kind of amazing since he wasn't nowhere near the top tier list to begin with

    I'll still play her. Not because I approve of the nerf in question, but because Pig will still be my favorite Killer to play regardless.

  • I'm not even a fan of Saw overall but man those look sick o: Im glad I pumped all my bloodhunt points into Pig now

  • Not a Pig main, but the Leather jacket is SICK!!!

    TAKE

    MY

    MONEY!

  • @ClogWench said:

    I haven't seen anything about this yet. Have a source link?

    @Hoodied said:

    Where!

    Here you go!

    LX1510RBXVY9.png 4XLI6DX8CF0O.png


  • That is bad ASS!

  • @Hoodied said:

    That is bad ASS!

    I know! They look amazing!

  • as a Pig main I am so happy and grateful that she is getting cosmetics! for her Saw 3 outfit ( my favorite) I love how it looks like her exact outfit.

    I have her but don't play her but with these new cosmetics YEASSSSSS! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

  • Dude, I am a ****ing slip 'n slide for the Pig getting new cosmetics.

  • I am super excited about this. I am a pig main and definitely needed some new outfits.

  • Wow those are cool. Glad to see her get some outfits. I can only hope more Killers do. I gotta look up the licensed killers and see potential outfits. Idr if Freddy ever changes outfits.

  • I think these look very weird tbh especially the pig heads unsure will judge when I can see them on her but will mostly stick to classic

    Kinda gutted we didn't get the jigsaw robe

    ๐Ÿท

  • @Darkskies said:

    I think these look very weird tbh especially the pig heads unsure will judge when I can see them on her but will mostly stick to classic

    Kinda gutted we didn't get the jigsaw robe

    ๐Ÿท

    The new pig heads do look a bit weird. I might just stick with the P3 head or if they unmask her ;)

  • I understand why they didn't unmask her. If they do, she would blend in too well with the survivors. I know that sounds silly, but I've passively seen the pig crouching around and just thought it was a teammate until I got a better look at her x.x

    Although she could totally have that reverse Bear Trap on her head like someone mentioned :D

  • I can't wait. The leather jacket outfit especially will make her look like a survivor. I'm looking forward to those jump scares.

  • I will be getting both! The outfits look amazing! ๐Ÿ˜

  • Hardnerf a killer, release some cosmetics....

    Atleast you have a fancy jacket when they tbag you at the gates.

  • @EmotionalDaisy said:

    I understand why they didn't unmask her. If they do, she would blend in too well with the survivors. I know that sounds silly, but I've passively seen the pig crouching around and just thought it was a teammate until I got a better look at her x.x

    Although she could totally have that reverse Bear Trap on her head like someone mentioned :D

    I mean she is supposed to be stealthy and besides, if you can't tell that she's close by her vacuum breathing then you deserve to be ambushed. I get what your saying but her hair and outfit doesn't look like any clothing the survivors have.

  • HAHA! HELL YEAH! Iโ€™M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. Iโ€™ve mained pig as long as I can remember and this is so exciting to me. Im DEFIANTLY using that leather jacket its BADASS.

  • Pig is one of my mains so I most definitely will be getting both of these for her! The leather one looks so badass but I think I'll run with the other one more cause it looks cute :3