Hardcore Mode

No perks, no add ons, no offerings *excluding bps offerings*, no auras, no Survivor/Generator HUD.


Just DBD at its core, would be so lovely to play. Occasionally, I'll gladly run no items, perks, add ons etc, and it's an awesome experience. *Not only* did I get really good at the game from practicing such, it really immerses you in a way. Would be really fun to have a public match where everyone, inlcuding the Killer abids by it

Comments

  • Sounds interesting, but whats about general notification sounds?

    Survivor: Aura of down survivor, aura or hooked survivor

    Killer: Sounds/noti of unhooked survivor, fail skill check

    Without those general noti will be super hard. Beside that, I like to see a gameplay of no perk,add on, offer.

  • Why not have it as just a standalone option? as in you can select it before readying up in the match, makes all your addons perks and offerings voided and perhaps gives a bloodpoint/xp incentive for doing so

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Sounds interesting, but whats about general notification sounds?

    Survivor: Aura of down survivor, aura or hooked survivor

    Killer: Sounds/noti of unhooked survivor, fail skill check

    Without those general noti will be super hard. Beside that, I like to see a gameplay of no perk,add on, offer.

    Hardcore mode! :P I would love all of those out of the game in this "hardcore" mode. It would make it difficult - that's what I want! ;)

  • I'm not sure it's a smart idea to take away the killers ability to see generators

    Especially considering they'll be running around blind with a limited perspective

  • I would also say no terror radius, and no all around vision for survivors. Camera points where your model is looking, nowhere else.

  • Survivors have no mither as their hardcore mode

    I'd be nice if killers had a similar perk, some have something similar with addons like padded jaws and speed limiter but there's no perk to make you ######### like with survivors.

  • @ba_tetsuo said:

    I would also say no terror radius, and no all around vision for survivors. Camera points where your model is looking, nowhere else.

    Survivors would NEVER play this mode.

  • Just take only No Mither, You can also add OoO so the killer can see you at all time.

  • No Mither=frustating and unfun.

    What they said + no terror radius and first person for the survivor= fun.

  • No Mither and Object of Obsession, don't forget selfcare and solidarity