How many down votes have you all got? :)
412 and counting!
412 and counting!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll have big shoes to fill. Literally, my shoe size is 47 (EU).
No where near you. Gj! xD
@Mushwin but I have more post, vote ups and I think “BHVR read”. You can keep your vote downs.
@TreemanXD You have me there...lol
[looks at 5 BHVR read]
Like I said, big shoes to fill.
I just need four more to beat you. :D
But you're forgetting that three of those were Promote reactions, which no longer exist. It's like Legacy, nobody else can get them any more. And I had the highest count, AFAIK.
That is true. Whenever I get the most post and fulfill my forum domination you can have a title. :D
But you'll never have all the same stuff as me - post count, upvotes, downvotes, Promote, and Awesome. I feel like Ymir Fritz. :P
2.
Don’t forget, I never got a “LOL”. I’m fairly certain the only thing I’ll surpass you in is post (maybe).You can have the royal jewels too. They have awesomes, promotes,LOL’s and vote ups. :D
I've only been here a few days and somehow I've collected 113 down votes 😀
I feel the love ❤️❤️❤️💔
Totally forgot the LOLs, but I'm afraid I never got the chance to max out those, thanks to the bots that primarily went after other members.
@PyroDude3 😉
@SlinkyJinky give it time baby forum member....give it time....the love will turn to madness and madness turns to other things...lol
In the triple digits, because people dislike anything I say about matchmaking being broken as hell
@Hoodedfengm1n sends an upvote for the love