Is Mount Ormond Resort super desatured for anyone else? [pc 2.6.4]

Its unplayable if I had to play Spirit or Nurse because it scratches would just be mostly black and the auras are all very faded too.

Comments

  • Yes, it's really bad. :'( I love the map itself but they need to do something about it.

  • yeah, its a really bad map for killer. Plus I can never see where my teammates get downed because the auras are so hard to see.

  • The auras are almost invisible, it's pretty bad.

  • Auras are awful, something need to be done to make it playable.

  • Yep, and I get this map as Claudette (Empathy) and Feng (Empathy and Alert)

    Only actually O.o

  • Yep its really bad. When I play Nurse, or Spirit I actually prefer Rotten Fields over Ormond, because of the super fade scratchmarks. Its really awful.

  • The visibility problem with Mount Ormond has been going on for a while now. Everybody know about it. Yet its apprently not a priority to fix it even though it make the map a huge pain to play on.

    By the way isnt it weird that the weather on Ormond is basicly cloudy daytime ?

  • @Decarcassor said:

    The visibility problem with Mount Ormond has been going on for a while now. Everybody know about it. Yet its apprently not a priority to fix it even though it make the map a huge pain to play on.

    By the way isnt it weird that the weather on Ormond is basicly cloudy daytime ?

    If they made it night time, that would be interesting... the campfire could be lit in the cabin resort too! :D

  • It's been mentioned a hundred times now and still they won't fix it. How many people do you need to crank up aura brightness at least??

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    It's been mentioned a hundred times now and still they won't fix it. How many people do you need to crank up aura brightness at least??

    It's survivors vs killers.

    Survivors outnumber Killers in votes 4 to 1.

  • Dude, how many people you need to block the map from the current rotation? If they don't fix it at least they should not force people to play it.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/457448#Comment_457448

    It's survivors vs killers.

    Survivors outnumber Killers in votes 4 to 1.

    I mean I play mostly survivor and I'd like if they could fix the desaturation/auras as soon as possible. It harms survivors as well, not being able to clearly see where a slugged survivor is for the pickup, if you're not paying attention when the giant black bubble appears when someone's hooked you might be able to see them, might not, Empathy/Bond/Any aura reading perks are practically useless. Like, it's a severe problem for both sides.

  • I hate playing on this map, as both survivor and killer, because you can barely see the auras. It's time to fix it!

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/457448#Comment_457448

    It's survivors vs killers.

    Survivors outnumber Killers in votes 4 to 1.

    Survivor players suffer from the same aura problems. Example you are on the hill t repair the gen. Someone is hooked in killer shack, you wont see the aura at all.

    this map needs to be fixed ASAP.