Event is unplayable as Survivor because [BADWORD] mates
Seriously why encounter so many selfish [BADWORDS] ? I playing on PS4 and I am on the green rank(sadly) geez...
Seriously why encounter so many selfish [BADWORDS] ? I playing on PS4 and I am on the green rank(sadly) geez...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't forget killers and don't worry about rank. It is no better at red. It is how it is unfortunately. We have to accept that most gamers are toxic garbage. Just adapt to it and don't play for farming. Play to win and you will get double the amount than usual.
Get some SWF so you don't have to bare with potato randos, I wonder how people actually be that bad.
But... but..my bloodpoints Q.Q
That is what I asking me EVERY DAMN TIME DX
Play killer during these events as you'll often get much more bloodpoints anyway.
Good luck getting a lobby, everyone and their mother has the same idea.
Like others have mentioned, maybe try queueing as Killer, making some friends in game (I've met a lot of people through DBD and I just started playing two weeks ago), and maybe try changing up your build to a stealthier build.
Can't place faith in the team especially when farming tactics are boosted, tackle the game ninja style and let them suffer their own bad choices.
Climb early in a season so you get decent teammates (if possible.) The longer the season the weaker your teamates are gonna be.
Just play as killer during this event, like me