The reason why bloodhunt is disgusting, short and takes many months to appear

Bassically when a bloohunt arrives everyone usesuse BPS offerings and thinks thei're gonna farm, and this is the moment when problems appear. Survivors generally will just stan there thinking they're gonna farm, but most of the killers are not wasting their time waiting for 4 players do theur objective while killers do nothing or follows them to pallets. Killers will just play as the game is intended to be played, killing the survivors. Now is the point where survivors rages and some players come up with the idea of reporting.

If a killer came up by farming way, a survivor who wanted to play seriously will just rage and report for griefing (important note: griefing means work with the opposite team and let the rest of your team loose, so this report is not effective).

In my opinion: you have an extremely low percent of possibilities to get banned by farming, but don't mix farming with griefing. Bloodhunts are the periods where both roles have opportunity to gain an incredible number or bloodpoint, which allows you to easily prestige. Don't waste the opportunity and be nice with the rest of the players at least for these 3-4 days.

Comments

  • I farm like hell on BP events. Report me idc. I want as many BP as possible during this event and generally farming is fun to me. Seeing people get along is nice.

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:

    I farm like hell on BP events. Report me idc. I want as many BP as possible during this event and generally farming is fun to me. Seeing people get along is nice.

    Same here, and if the other side doesn't get the memo or doesn't want to farm I tend to just play normally. I farm mainly on killer though, as survivor it depends on what the killer wants.

  • Maybe people would be inclined to play more regularly if these events weren't so scarce and short.

  • I don't expect killers to farm but playing scummy during the event, why would anyone do it? People use bloodstreamers and they just camp losing chase points etc. They mori, again losing points. What are they trying to accomplish? They don't play to win, they don't want to farm. So what do they want?

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Maybe people would be inclined to play more regularly if these events weren't so scarce and short.

    I explained that the bloodhunts are short because some people want to play normal and they can't because of the farmers

  • @Judith said:

    I don't expect killers to farm but playing scummy during the event, why would anyone do it? People use bloodstreamers and they just camp losing chase points etc. They mori, again losing points. What are they trying to accomplish? They don't play to win, they don't want to farm. So what do they want?

    they want you to suffer, yes people like that exist.

  • Everyone brings a mori during this. Gotta play killer I guess.

  • I don't see a huge issue so far with it. Some of you like crying because it sounds good... but the reality is it doesn't happen that much. Played maybe 8 matches today.

    0 issues. 0 farming idiots. Everything was fun.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Everyone brings a mori during this. Gotta play killer I guess.

    Not everyone...I've been saving my bloody party streamers for this. I've already gotten 200k points in 2 matches due to the perks and farming. I try my hardest to make sure everyone gets enough points via stuns and unhooking.

  • Being courteous as a Killer gets you lots of BP in this event, well in my experience at least. And at the end of the match your Survivors have lots of BP too so everyone's happy even if they didn't make it out

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/455377#Comment_455377

    I explained that the bloodhunts are short because some people want to play normal and they can't because of the farmers

    And I explained that people would feel the need to farm less if these weren't such scarce and quick events to take advantage of.

  • In all the games today with Bloodhunt active, i had 0 BPS, except 3 by me. SV played normal. Maybe tomorrow I'll see some BPS offered by the SV.

  • Too many killers, making it tough for us killer mains to get a game! I've had to WAIT for a lobby at midnight!!!

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/455390#Comment_455390

    Not everyone...I've been saving my bloody party streamers for this. I've already gotten 200k points in 2 matches due to the perks and farming. I try my hardest to make sure everyone gets enough points via stuns and unhooking.

    I try to keep it fun to a extent which is why I hate moris and only use it for daily rituals.

  • Exactly. Moris just cause people to dc in loading screen or just suck for killer. It doesn't even net that many bp.

    @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/455406#Comment_455406

    I try to keep it fun to a extent which is why I hate moris and only use it for daily rituals.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/455406#Comment_455406

    I try to keep it fun to a extent which is why I hate moris and only use it for daily rituals.

    I used mine right before I prestiged. Or the dailies. Bad hag, I felt so bad :(