Can't escape
Despite being unable to do anything about how poorly the game went there should be no reason for someone to fail wiggling free
my wiggle bar was full for a solid 20 seconds while he walked around taunting me
in post game chat he was insulting and claimed that "Its my fault for being a baby"
An in-game report was sent in, but unless its posted here it will NEVER BE SEEN
But honestly the bug is still annoying and if it comes down to that in a good game where people could escape otherwise there would be many more complaints.
Maybe lag on either of our sides?
(I would post in bug reports but I feel like my salt and complaining would get it taken down, so if someone would be so inclined to do so for me in a proper fashion I'd appreciate it)

Comments
That killer be like...
So it was full for 20 seconds?
By the way I do recommend Flip Flop, quite underrated and when you get slugged, I find that most times by wiggle bar is at 99% before I get hooked, one more second... Even if you are able to get a little charge in, the littlest bit counts, always wanted a perk like that.
its great to get IF you can get it (not everyone is gonna pay money and rng for us if it ends up in shrine)
also yes full for the 20 seconds
I wiggle free maybe 1 in every 10,000 attempts. I often wonder what the point of wiggling is at all. I mean Flip-Flop could potentially situationally help a little with this if the Killer is Reeeeeealy far away from a hook. Maybe that + Boil Over -might- bring that down to a 1 in 5,000 but I sincerely doubt it lol.
@SlinkyJinky The point of wiggling is to make sure the killer doesn't stuff you in the basement every single time. You know how Deep Wound and RBTs aren't actually dangerous unless survivors purposefully ignore them? Wiggling is that kind of mechanic, but on the survivor side.