For dev, you may play killer as...

・Not use billy,nurse,huntress.

・Some surviver has MOM,DS.

・Not camping if gen and cursed totem is around by hook.


you know almost killer is no worth to play.

Comments

  • I can't understand why u said huntress, she's not even in the top 5 of best killers

  • Ah... remember when Matthew went to Asia... can't remember the country and played live killer and got destroyed by flashlights and pallet loops and then soon after flashlights were nerfed? Those were the days XD

  • Matthew needs to be locked in a room for seven days playing Freddy until he loses it and we have a decent game.

  • @Judith said:

    Matthew needs to be locked in a room for seven days playing Freddy until he loses it and we have a decent game.

    dont fuk with Matthew, he is so nice and professional guy

  • @Groxiverde said:

    I can't understand why u said huntress, she's not even in the top 5 of best killers

    Because Huntress counters MoM with hatchets.

  • Im gonna keep my rank low after the rank reset so I can play other killers too playing 3-4 killers all day is no fun

  • A) Another DS complaint, never got hit by the new DS because I don't tunnel

    B) Mettle Of Man does not get charges if a survivor steps in a bear trap as well, same with grabbed

    C) I watched devs play this game, and almost never seen one of them camp if the totem was nearby

    D) You can provoke a nurse/billy/huntress to hit you with there melee and not use power

    E) Nurse still ignores Mettle of Man still because blinking makes great range with her blinks and will catch up with the Ash or user of mettle

    F) Never watch them camp a generator

  • They are not even at rank 1, so it still will be ez for them.

  • @Hoodied said:

    A) Another DS complaint, never got hit by the new DS because I don't tunnel

    B) Mettle Of Man does not get charges if a survivor steps in a bear trap as well, same with grabbed

    C) I watched devs play this game, and almost never seen one of them camp if the totem was nearby

    D) You can provoke a nurse/billy/huntress to hit you with there melee and not use power

    E) Nurse still ignores Mettle of Man still because blinking makes great range with her blinks and will catch up with the Ash or user of mettle

    F) Never watch them camp a generator

    B) Mettle Of Man does not get charges if a survivor steps in a bear trap as well, same with grabbed


    This is your argument vs MoM?

    Seriously?

  • Mettle of Man is not a problem. Just don't hit them at all. No stack = no MoM

  • @PalletOrWhat said:

    Mettle of Man is not a problem. Just don't hit them at all. No stack = no MoM

    So much this. People on this forum have no idea how to play properly. You can easily grab survivors during vaults and off lockers. Git gud, mates.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/454258#Comment_454258

    B) Mettle Of Man does not get charges if a survivor steps in a bear trap as well, same with grabbed

    This is your argument vs MoM?

    Seriously?

    @ShyN3ko Look, I hate that perk as well, but we are not getting it nerfed anytime soon, believe me, I am a legion/freddy main, and I play more freddy than legion, I have to deal with this perks ######### aswell

  • It wouldn't matter.

    Last time i saw a Dev play this game, they were at rank 15 running overcharge on a Hag.

    They don't understand what high level play is.

  • @Hoodied said:

    A) Another DS complaint, never got hit by the new DS because I don't tunnel

    B) Mettle Of Man does not get charges if a survivor steps in a bear trap as well, same with grabbed

    C) I watched devs play this game, and almost never seen one of them camp if the totem was nearby

    D) You can provoke a nurse/billy/huntress to hit you with there melee and not use power

    E) Nurse still ignores Mettle of Man still because blinking makes great range with her blinks and will catch up with the Ash or user of mettle

    F) Never watch them camp a generator

    A) so DS only activates if the killer tunnels?

    B) Trapper the solution for MoM?

    C) I also watched them play. Some really impressive rank 17 matches!

    In one a dev missed every single skill check... "achievement unlocked" potential?

    D) a nurse chasing without her power, must be a tense chase...

    E) is this a complaint that the nurse can use her power?

    F) camp a generator? Could you be more specific, please? Do you mean the killer or survivors camping?

  • @Tsulan I will answer the question ones to the best of my ability


    F) I mean camp generators(These exist)

    E) Oh no its not, I am just naming things that help

    C)I never pay attention to ranks anymore, it means nothing to me now

    B) Trapper can help with this issue, but not always, killers such as LF, Huntress, and Hillbilly can help not activate mettle

    A) The change for DS "counters" Tunneling, unless the killer chooses to slug or run enduring even with the change

    D) I have done this before, and faced it before, it is pretty tense actually

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Tsulan I will answer the question ones to the best of my ability

    F) I mean camp generators(These exist)

    E) Oh no its not, I am just naming things that help

    C)I never pay attention to ranks anymore, it means nothing to me now

    B) Trapper can help with this issue, but not always, killers such as LF, Huntress, and Hillbilly can help not activate mettle

    A) The change for DS "counters" Tunneling, unless the killer chooses to slug or run enduring even with the change

    D) I have done this before, and faced it before, it is pretty tense actually

    Ok back to F: Who is camping? Killer or survivors?

  • @Tsulan Killers can with Insidious, claiming survivors are "camping" generators makes no sense

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Tsulan Killers can with Insidious, claiming survivors are "camping" generators makes no sense

    Why not?

    Gen is at 90%. Killer arrives and kicks it. Would survivors run away and search for a fresh 0% gen or would they stay nearby to finish the gen off once the killer leaves?

    With the way survivors describe camping these days, there could be a good distance, but it would still be camping.