Community skin ideas come into play with this survey

If you did it, which I hope you saw, you seen the Community skin part of it

So here is the question


If you were to make a community skin, what would it be?


I will post a drawing of what I will make for legion

Comments

  • I really loved this idea. Hell they could throw like a shard or BP reward for the community skins they choose. This would be a nice little incentive for those types of skin creators.

  • @Blueberry I know, the best part is a artistic skill is improving and I can draw something, like a rough draft of a possible skin for spirit, legion, huntress, and wraith

  • Meanwhile at BHVR HQ, in the Cosmetic Designers office(s):

    (Skip to 1:31)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXXJbxOBkA


  • I'd personally like some better skins for Spirit. So far all of them have been bad to me and not my taste at all. I want a skin that really makes her look different, not just like she threw on a different shirt or skirt that day of the week.

    Example: Blighted skin for Huntress. It actually makes her look very different. That's the level of change I'm looking for.

  • Bunny Legion skins

    F4FC8208-CD81-40F1-B8E1-1F5619F68F93.jpeg

    (Drawing was made by my friend over on IG ๐Ÿ’œ)

  • I would love to see Kate with a 1950's dress or Claudette with an actual white science coat.

  • I did make a post about cosmetic ideas in the fan creations . Maybe the devs will take that idea to the design team if they approve it lol

  • Fengs Bunny Outfit. Where?

  • @Chaotic_Riddle @Peanits Can we get a Twitch Hoodie for Legion that looks similar to that? ๐Ÿค”

    I'd love a Twitch Hoodie that anyone can get.

  • Hag skin that looks like gnarled branches covered in spider webbings and spiders scrawling on her. Call it the Arachnomancer costume. Hag has potential for some of the scariest skins based on how much more inhuman and feral she is

  • There is a thread where someone made really good skins for kate. I would go with that.