Who is your forum nemesis?
And why?
Is it someone who constantly disagrees with you? always has to have the final word? Have they started using that downvote button on you? Are you also their forum nemesis?
And why?
Is it someone who constantly disagrees with you? always has to have the final word? Have they started using that downvote button on you? Are you also their forum nemesis?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody, because I doubt anyone gives any thought about anyone else, at least to that point. Very little is sadder than hating someone who doesn't even know you exist.
LMAO, I dont care enough to have a nemesis.
Why would someone hate anyone on the internet is beyond me tbh.
This can't end well
Nobody said anything about hate!
not_Queef
kappa i do not have
@JawsIsTheNextKiller Same difference. My point is, I don't care about anyone that much either way, although I'm sure some people do feel that way about me, as evidenced by the Vote Downs in my first comment.
Whoever started "Git Gud" is my personal nemesis. Even though I don't know who that is.
I might add everyone who uses it to a personal database and have lots of little baby nemesisis to keep track of.
(I don't know what the plural of nemesis is)
@JawsIsTheNextKiller Nemeses. Rule of thumb: if the singular ends in "-is", the plural ends in "-es".
There is someone who makes my wig itch (if i wore one) but i can't remember what their name is, it's one of those no matter what i say, they have to have a dig. You know who you are! even if i don't -shifty eyes-