Suggestion: offering visibility
What do you guys think of putting a checkbox next to the offering slot to prevent it to appear before the loading screen?
This can stop load screen dc for Moris, maps, etc
What do you guys think of putting a checkbox next to the offering slot to prevent it to appear before the loading screen?
This can stop load screen dc for Moris, maps, etc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. Surprise party streamers for those that don't DC.
That would defeat the purpose of some offerings being secret. I'd rather just make more offerings secret.
I'd just wanna see them remove the offerings screen. Let them all be secret.
I'd prefer to just not show ANY offerings anymore. People dc for different offerings (moris, maps, mist etc.) so the obvious solution is to not show anything.
yeah the other option is to delete the offering screen, but this solution is a little less extreme. The problem of making more secret offerings is: which ones will you make secret? maps? I see survivors disconnecting on purpose when I put survivor pudding and viceversa so even than should be secret