pls
Aw, here have a vote up to cheer you up ๐
Declined
No.
I gave you an upvote instead!๐
Hm.
I gave you an Awesome.
@Swiftblade131 said:Hm.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/354/8ZV6OBAFUVQQ.gif
@Swiftblade131 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/354/8ZV6OBAFUVQQ.gif
I know, is it a bluff or a double bluff???
they secretly want all the up votes, I see...
You got up voted just to keep it balanced
if you mean "vote, me down" I will just do it to cheer you up
"Perfectly balanced. As all things should be"
Done. :)
Mind if I just flag you for spam instead? No? Thanks.
@Kiskashi said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/450206#Comment_450206I know, is it a bluff or a double bluff???they secretly want all the up votes, I see...
@Kiskashi said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/450206#Comment_450206
Is it a bluff or a nlerf
Quick, up vote him
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aw, here have a vote up to cheer you up ๐
Declined
No.
I gave you an upvote instead!๐
Hm.
I gave you an Awesome.
I know, is it a bluff or a double bluff???
they secretly want all the up votes, I see...
You got up voted just to keep it balanced
if you mean "vote, me down" I will just do it to cheer you up
"Perfectly balanced. As all things should be"
Done. :)
Mind if I just flag you for spam instead? No? Thanks.
Is it a bluff or a nlerf
Quick, up vote him