Im blamed for swf when im solo is cute
The amount of times when I am solo, the killer gets 4 outted and instantly blames swf on their loss, yikes. So is being outplayed or you making really bad plays just swf now?
The amount of times when I am solo, the killer gets 4 outted and instantly blames swf on their loss, yikes. So is being outplayed or you making really bad plays just swf now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People will say anything when they lose. I just move to the next game.
Sadly, people just can't account on this fact:
*They need to just play better and smarter, don't blame others with lies.*
Just send them a pleasant "have a great day" no need to make your day worse by being involved with the toxicity.
If someone assumes you used a crutch like SWF or Hacks when you didn't then that is an unintentional compliment. Thank them and move on knowing you played really well that game.
4man SWF is insane and needs to be removed
I hope you like waiting for matches even longer once people quit.
Nope!
I've done this before, but I "knew" they were SWF. It was quite obvious. Even 2 people on mics and being at least average can be deadly.
4 man swf is just about impossible to beat. It really is.
It should be 3 man and 2 man. 4 man should be removed.
4 minds and 16 perks working against 1 mind and 4 perks. It breaks the game. Clearly.
If one cheetah can kill an impala in an entire herd, when the herd has scouts, and a deadly kick, then you can kill a survivor in a swf. If nature can do it, you can do it. Nature got gud via evolution, you can do the same by adapting.
SURVIVORS CANT PLAY WITH THEIR FRIENDS THATS NOT OKAY
people dont realize how swf saved dbd, before swf, everyone was dodging to find their friends and killers were not getting many games.