And yes, you'd still know what i'm talking about, it's that obvious.
I know I can mute videos, but I couldn't have known that I'd still understand what you're talking about unless I had prior knowledge of the video, which would create a paradox.
Why didn't you just write what it was, like @johnmwarner?
I know I can mute videos, but I couldn't have known that I'd still understand what you're talking about unless I had prior knowledge of the video, which would create a paradox.
Why didn't you just write what it was, like @johnmwarner?
Also, thanks, johnmwarner.
Because i couldn't have known that someone can be that annoyed by just a laugh.
It's also better to see it than just read it in my opinion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But @Boss by posting this video on the forums you have made it clear that this is a strategy so now people will see and expect this.
Yeah, like only a few hundreds will expect it.
Most of which probably aren't in my region.
Incoming Wraith nerfs
3...
2...
1...
Not nearly as funny as he thinks it’s is
I tried watching the video and couldn't stand that guy's voice for even one second. Can anyone summarize the point?
@Orion he cloaks on the hatch and closes it.
And then laughs like it’s the funniest thing he’s ever seen which if so is sad
@johnmwarner I didn’t have my sound on so I didn’t hear that.
I love it! That looks so ridiculously fun.
Lol 4 DC's against a Wraith.
Did you know fun is subjective?
Right?
It's PTB though, it barely matters what you do there.
You can mute videos.
And yes, you'd still know what i'm talking about, it's that obvious.
I know I can mute videos, but I couldn't have known that I'd still understand what you're talking about unless I had prior knowledge of the video, which would create a paradox.
Why didn't you just write what it was, like @johnmwarner?
Also, thanks, johnmwarner.
Because i couldn't have known that someone can be that annoyed by just a laugh.
It's also better to see it than just read it in my opinion.
I put a timestamp there for future viewers.
It's not the laugh, it's the actual voice. I just find it incredibly annoying.
Okay, well now you know. 😊
aaand wraith cant turn invisible anymore during endgame / interact with things while cloaked.
also, his perfect invisibility when standing still was removed and his movement speed while cloaked is no longer higher than normal.
there you go, fixed it ^^ wraith no longer OP :D
To be fair, I’d laugh pretty hard too if someone fell for that. No need to be jerks guys.