Lets keep the chain going.
I’M BAD AT THE GAME AND I’M PROUD!
I'm good.. bad at the game and I'm proud
Why do you think you are bad?
@Judith I’m average at the game but this thread is more of a joke.
I missed the point of the joke then. You are making fun of the people who are really bad at the game or what?
@Judith it’s just cracking fun at ourselves. I said “I’m bad at the game and I’m proud”.
But you are not making fun of yourself if you are not bad.
@DirtWeasel said:I'b proud to be bad at the game because winning at life is so much more rewarding.
@DirtWeasel said:
I'b proud to be bad at the game because winning at life is so much more rewarding.
But I'm bad at life too
honey same
Sponge bob meme?
@Slayer said:Sponge bob meme?
@Slayer said:
Yes
I'm good at survivor and good as killer bad at the game and I'm proud
I am also bad but I'm not proud
I'm bad in bed and I'm pro- Oh wait that's not good .-.
I'm awful and I'm proud :)
:(
IM TOXIC AND IM PRO.... Oh wait wrong thing
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm
good.. bad at the game and I'm proudWhy do you think you are bad?
@Judith I’m average at the game but this thread is more of a joke.
I missed the point of the joke then. You are making fun of the people who are really bad at the game or what?
@Judith it’s just cracking fun at ourselves. I said “I’m bad at the game and I’m proud”.
But you are not making fun of yourself if you are not bad.
But I'm bad at life too
honey same
Sponge bob meme?
Yes
I'm
good at survivor and good as killerbad at the game and I'm proudI am also bad but I'm not proud
I'm bad in bed and I'm pro- Oh wait that's not good .-.
I'm awful and I'm proud :)
:(
IM TOXIC AND IM PRO.... Oh wait wrong thing