Unique chase themes for each killer
I really like the uniqueness of Myers with the halloween theme inside his chase, and I think it would be cool to have different themes for each killer to add a bit more to their character.
I really like the uniqueness of Myers with the halloween theme inside his chase, and I think it would be cool to have different themes for each killer to add a bit more to their character.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if the Clown one has lots of honking.
Lol yeah I actually thought of that. I would love the pig to have a kind of remix of the SAW theme though.
I hope this will be added. This isnt TOO difficulty if they have a sound design team, since they dont have much to do...
This HAS to be added. That would be totally awesome!
Reading this comment made me realize that this idea may be more difficult to do for licensed killers. Still, if they could make it happen, it'd be pretty dope.
I've made a post about this before, and honestly I 100% agree. It would totally give the game a new feel, and make things more intense.
Well this post picked up more traction than I thought it would, thanks guys!
It would be amazing if when a chase is initiated the sound of being seen from metal gear played.
Great idea ¡