Anyone who mains Nea is automatically toxic
Change my mind
...
(maybe not so serious, but like, eww guys, can't you have better taste?)
[Edit: Having to put the SECOND hint that this is a damn joke :P ]
Change my mind
...
(maybe not so serious, but like, eww guys, can't you have better taste?)
[Edit: Having to put the SECOND hint that this is a damn joke :P ]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean meg.
@Plu Wrong
Black Clothed David King. Get REEEEEKT ;)
Alright.
Meanie. :b
Anyone who generalise is automatically biased.
Wise words, i'll keep that quote for later, might come in handy on theses forums.
"but like, eww guys, can't you have better taste?"
Me:
*Starts Maining Quentin*
@TheGameZpro3 Still better than Nea! :D
@Judith Someone can't pick up on sarcasm
Nea has the best clothes, you just jealous.
@HatCreature I could care less about the angsty attention seeking clothes, and this is coming from a goth :p
...tbf if they were on another survivor I would consider them
Sorry. ;(
Found a butthurt killer main.
[Edit: Having to put the FIRST hint that this is a damn joke :P ]
nope, I just find most nea's are noob3 fanboys
@BillyIII had to update it for people like you :/
Same really.
Karma. :P
@BillyIII oh gurl I'm gonna EDIT ON YOU SO HARD RIGHT NOW
[EDIT: Maybe]
[EDIT: Ehh]
[EDIT: Can't be bothered]
The tea is exceptionally good today, who made this? very delicious...
A fellow Goth? ######### yeah!
When I want to be toxic I play Meg, most Meg players I come across are crouching tiger hidden slugs who refuse to waste their Sprint Burst.
If there was another Survivor who had clothes that were edgy, like David's Punk outfit then I would switch to them.
Poor little Nea.
@HatCreature
David's black security outfit + lionheart hair is bessstttt
Second is Meg's black clothes with Deathgarden mask
Third is Adam's 100% black cosmetics
GIMME MORE BLACK BEHAVIOR
Ummmm
I guess I am toxic because of my Profile Picture...
To bad she doesn't have clothes over her face. I suggest some rather thick material as well.
I agree, I hate Nea, and Feng
Sarcasm on the forums? Wait that's illegal.