Next killer better be a pirate
☠️ Give me a pirate killer bhvr! I'll even cosplay as him in pax if you want
Just give me a pirate killer please
💀
☠️ Give me a pirate killer bhvr! I'll even cosplay as him in pax if you want
Just give me a pirate killer please
💀
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface
@LordziPL
Here is my counter argument
Pirate>Teenager that likes scary movies
There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
Nope. [Orion has DC'd]
Flintlock pistol > Hatchets and Bottles.
Say what?
That's sounds like someone I played against the another night . She said she doesn't play against spirits that's why she suicide on the hook. Lol you're welcome
It was a joke. I don't suicide nor DC against specific killers. I just find the Crooked Man unnerving.
Yeah I kind of figured it was a joke.
I want the crooked man with a crooked smile
🤣
Next killer is ghostface
A pirate killer would have to incorporate fake chests. Also his mori would have to include a peg leg and a hook.
next killer better be ghostface
I'd personally rather not see a booty loving killer
Omg this rendering is AMAZING!
@I_am_Negan Read that in Negan’s voice. Absolutely perfection.
I'd smash