I love Claudettes.
Very nice wholesome people. Never toxic and usually play very fair. :)
Very nice wholesome people. Never toxic and usually play very fair. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Claudettes unite!
I love her too! As I said from the โI hate Claudettesโ post...:
It's not really the character, just the players that make her out to be toxic. You can blame the bad rep she is given from certain YouTubers. She's a great character, lore and design-wise, I just wish she didn't have so much hate.
@Mushwin we will start an army!
@Chaotic_Riddle i think people are just a lil salty cos she blends in well and she can't be seen.....^^
*looks around confused*
Is it Claudette's bday? I just seen a topic that said the complete opposite. What's going on?
@Chaotic_Riddle I know, I hate how bad my mains rep is and most Clauds I see arenโt even toxic.
@Unicorn I made this because of the other thread.๐๐
I'm watching you Claudette...
Oh, well in that case:
I love my Claudy Boo as well ๐
@TheBean be careful, I might heal you! :O
Not biased at all coming from a Claudette main >_>
Yes
Claudette gets such an unfair rap. My Claudette build is Empathy, to find people to heal. Botany, to heal them faster. We'll Make It, to heal them stupid fast off hook. And Self Care to cover my own ass.
I love her as a character - she seems the nicest of the bunch
The people who play her though are 8/10 times toxic dirtbags. I will never play survivors with more than 1 Claud who also have dark or bloody clothes again. Hostage taking mechanic exploiting scumballs.
Shhhhhhhh you saw nothing..... xD
I've seen someone wear a massive jacket with short shorts before and it was really cute. ๐
Agreed, alot of claudettes are dumber than megheads and give me some tasty easy BBQ stacks.
I'm 50/50 for Claudette's
This ๐ฏ