Let's Deal... Devs

Ok devs, let's Deal. I and I'm sure many other killer Mains will ACCEPT Legion being destroyed as A SACRIFICE to leave NURSE & BILLY UNTOUCHED! They do not need reworks, they do not need to be tweaked & they most certainly do not need NERFS! Please, do what you will with the others, but leave these two killers alone.


Thank you!

Comments

  • Mission Objective

    Survive

  • No dice.

    But to be real for a second, we don't have any plans to touch the Nurse or the Hillbilly at this time.

  • @Peanits

    Thank you, my friend. <3

  • @Peanits said:

    No dice.

    But to be real for a second, we don't have any plans to touch the Nurse or the Hillbilly at this time.

    Thank god.

  • @Peanits said:

    No dice.

    But to be real for a second, we don't have any plans to touch the Nurse or the Hillbilly at this time.

    I'm going to hold you to that. I'm the brand scheme of things, I started using Legion to take a break from Billy/Nurse, but I can always go back. Legion being destroyed is just a drop on the bucket compared to the R1 Billy/Nurses.

  • The show has begun...

    Let Make A Deal.jpg


  • @Peanits said:

    No dice.

    But to be real for a second, we don't have any plans to touch the Nurse or the Hillbilly at this time.

    Oh that's so wonderful to hear. I get nervous with all the people saying they are gonna be nerfed all the time.

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/440638#Comment_440638

    I'm going to hold you to that. I'm the brand scheme of things, I started using Legion to take a break from Billy/Nurse, but I can always go back. Legion being destroyed is just a drop on the bucket compared to the R1 Billy/Nurses.

    If you hold me to it for a long time, you would be overlooking the bit where I said "at this time". We aren't planning on touching them right now, but who knows what the future holds.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/440661#Comment_440661

    If you hold me to it for a long time, you would be overlooking the bit where I said "at this time". We aren't planning on touching them right now, but who knows what the future holds.

    Oh I know what you meant, but you do know messing with them could completely kill the game right? They are most common at high ranks for a reason. These other killers being destroyed actually means nothing compared to Billy/Nurse. You mess them up with these reworks, and you kill the game. It's just that simple. Of all the killers, you only have 2 that are constant threats at all times. Doesn't that seem odd and out of place? Not even half your killers are serious threats to the skilled players that have mastered your game.

  • Am I in the minority that I'd rather enjoy a dozen killers that are varied and fairly effective instead of one or two that are overpowering and ten more that are dumpster fires?

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/440669#Comment_440669

    Oh I know what you meant, but you do know messing with them could completely kill the game right? They are most common at high ranks for a reason. These other killers being destroyed actually means nothing compared to Billy/Nurse. You mess them up with these reworks, and you kill the game. It's just that simple. Of all the killers, you only have 2 that are constant threats at all times. Doesn't that seem odd and out of place? Not even half your killers are serious threats to the skilled players that have mastered your game.

    That's a bit of a stretch. They are the most popular because they're currently the best, that's just how the meta goes in any game. Changing them would definitely upset people, but ultimately most would just move on to the next best thing.

    But again, no plans to touch them right now. They're not really causing any problems in their current state.

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/440669#Comment_440669

    Oh I know what you meant, but you do know messing with them could completely kill the game right? They are most common at high ranks for a reason. These other killers being destroyed actually means nothing compared to Billy/Nurse. You mess them up with these reworks, and you kill the game. It's just that simple. Of all the killers, you only have 2 that are constant threats at all times. Doesn't that seem odd and out of place? Not even half your killers are serious threats to the skilled players that have mastered your game.

    Rank is worthless

    It is possible to reach rank 1 with any killer without perks and add-ons

    Your argument is invalid

  • @Peanits are other killers kept less than effective explicitly because Nurse and Billy are "more effective" alternatives a killer could "always play instead if they wanted to win"?

  • @Free_Hugs said:

    @Peanits are other killers kept less than effective explicitly because Nurse and Billy are "more effective" alternatives a killer could "always play instead if they wanted to win"?

    That's just the way they were made. Hillbilly has not changed significantly since the game launched (biggest change that comes to mind is the flick). Nurse was actually nerfed since she was released, but since then neither has been in dire need of a buff/nerf so they stayed where they were. It's not so much about making some intentionally better than others, that's just how they are.