EGC, Legion, Pig, etc Rant!

What's the point of the EGC? Where is the threat to survivors? There is none. It's clear you've made EVERY chance possible to fear killers non existent.


Hatch spawns regardless. Why? No killers asked for this. If your survivors team is decimated by someone better, you lose. As fast as gens done you deserve to her destroyed if you can't do at least 2 gen.


No hatch grab. Why? Again, nothing we wanted. Another safety net for survivors.


Doors open nerf. WHY?! Door open too damn fast as it is and you nerf it? Nobody asked for that man.


Remember me nerfed & RBT nerfed. WHY? God forbid you waste a perk slot just for a last ditch effort to stall and down, but no, we need it nerfed to prevent long door times. RBT is self explanatory. It was used if you got lucky with a down to stall and attempt to secure 1 kill after doors open. Can't have that pressure tho. Nerfed!


Legion is trash and they know it. When he released, you listened to nothing we wanted and did what you wanted. We wanted 115% from the beginning. You chose to release him as you saw fit then grounded him because killers adapted... Again. Vaults... Nerfed. FF speed... Nerfed. Frenzy hits... Nerfed.


A good example... Plague. We WANTED instant healing removed from FOUNTAINS. We wanted sickness having some kind of debuff to stall gen rushing. We wanted the ability to leave all FOUNTAINS tainted so we could really pressure and keep people off gens in fear of getting 1 shot.


We got speed debuffs, nothing regarding fountains, & nothing regarding debuffs for being sick. Lol.


WHEN WILL YOU PUNISH THESE ABSURD DC!? IT'S REALLY OUT OF HAND!


I conclude that you do this because you know there's no true competitor to this game. You have a monopoly and you do as you want. I've seen the devs play and they are awful killers. That's why I believe killers don't really get heard. These Legion changes are more damaging to him than the Freddy nerf. Sorry for long rant, but I had to say something.

Comments

  • LUL... WE?...... When putting in YOUR rant... then make it about YOUR opinion.


    tenor (5).gif


  • EGCs point is mostly to stop survivors staying in the trial at the end, taunting the killer.

    Hatch spawning any time there is 1 survivor left is better since the last survivor won't hide for 10+ minutes since they obviously don't have a chance at completing 2/1 generator(s).

    Hatch grab removal I understand since killers can now close the hatch so whichever party gets to the hatch first wins.

    Door open nerf probably because if the killer closes the hatch the solo survivor alive has a chance at opening the gate. I'm not 100% aboard this change but we'll see how it affects the game.

    Remember Me and RBT nerf I do not agree with.

    Legion is now bearable on the survivor side with actual counterplay.

    If survivors didn't get heal from the fountains they would never cleanse since they wouldn't benefit from it in any way, shape or form.

    No clue whats going on with DCs.

  • @PolarBear said:

    EGCs point is mostly to stop survivors staying in the trial at the end, taunting the killer.

    Hatch spawning any time there is 1 survivor left is better since the last survivor won't hide for 10+ minutes since they obviously don't have a chance at completing 2/1 generator(s).

    Hatch grab removal I understand since killers can now close the hatch so whichever party gets to the hatch first wins.

    Door open nerf probably because if the killer closes the hatch the solo survivor alive has a chance at opening the gate. I'm not 100% aboard this change but we'll see how it affects the game.

    Remember Me and RBT nerf I do not agree with.

    Legion is now bearable on the survivor side with actual counterplay.

    If survivors didn't get heal from the fountains they would never cleanse since they wouldn't benefit from it in any way, shape or form.

    No clue whats going on with DCs.

    The EGC does nothing to stop that first thing you mentioned. I really dont get what was their objective with this update. At least it looks cool?

  • @Cali said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/440330#Comment_440330

    The EGC does nothing to stop that first thing you mentioned. I really dont get what was their objective with this update. At least it looks cool?

    That's all it is and still it hinders killers because it hides scratches. A complete game can happen in 3 minutes. 3 minutes is an eternity. Nobody will seriously be punished with EGC while it's made it even easier for survivors yet again!

  • I dont get why it is so hard to understand - the problem are not the Survivors teabagging at the Exit Gates. If that happens, hit them out. If you get annoyed by Teabagging - grow up.

    It is to stop Survivors taking the game hostage by simply walking around (which is the minority, to be fair) and also to stop Survivors from searching for the Hatch the whole time for some extra points.

    Besides that - if not all Gens are done, you lose... Remove NOED. If all Gens are done, you lost.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I dont get why it is so hard to understand - the problem are not the Survivors teabagging at the Exit Gates. If that happens, hit them out. If you get annoyed by Teabagging - grow up.

    It is to stop Survivors taking the game hostage by simply walking around (which is the minority, to be fair) and also to stop Survivors from searching for the Hatch the whole time for some extra points.

    Besides that - if not all Gens are done, you lose... Remove NOED. If all Gens are done, you lost.

    Remove Adrenaline. NOED can completely be countered while Adrenaline can not. Remove Adrenaline and I'll gladly accept the removal of NOED. Fair trade to me.

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/440639#Comment_440639

    Remove Adrenaline. NOED can completely be countered while Adrenaline can not. Remove Adrenaline and I'll gladly accept the removal of NOED. Fair trade to me.

    You dont get my point. Your argument is stupid. I used the same logic as you.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/440649#Comment_440649

    You dont get my point. Your argument is stupid. I used the same logic as you.

    NOED is a last chance perk that can flip the scales of the game right? Adrenawin is a last chance perk that heals and gives a boost right? Both help end game. One can be completely nullifed while the other can not. Remove them both.