Legion mains
Come here to cry in legion, because even though I play console, the ptb still hurts beyond PC
Come here to cry in legion, because even though I play console, the ptb still hurts beyond PC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
[*]
Beware of the guy with a Dwight pic thinking being edgy is cool.
"dId YoU feEl ThE nEeD tO pOsT tHiS?"
Legion mains be like...
"Why are we still here, just to suffer?"
While I agree he's weaker, I think the purpose of the changes was to bring him to a less volitile state.
No, not all changes are neccessary, that's where we come we to play. Tell BHVR wjat works and what doesn't so he can actually be buffed in the future... Without breaking the game.
#no1curr
the damage is done, the DC's cuz Legion will still happen.
#dontcurr
#no1curr
Not that bad of an idea
I made more than one because I know you like them:
I always enjoy good memes
He can be buffed now though.
And remember once it hits live Nurses will trigger if they mend in the meter range.
@TreemanXD So it's now a healing action? Didn't notice anyone saying that
The devs are considering it. I hope they will.
@Mc_Harty Wouldn't that mean Coulrophobia, Thanathophobia would work on it too?
(or would we go back to the Doctor case where only Nurses was working)
@Milo Think Coulro and Thana will affect it. This also means Leader and Botany will as well. It'll make more perks useful with and against Legion.