On The Legion.

Why can't we just have the exploit fixed instead of gutting his entire kit?

Comments

  • As much as I love him he was very volatile when it came to changes.

    One wrong change, and he could be the most overpowered killer in the whole game.

    Now, he's at least a but more controllable, and it seems people are coming to a consensus on what works with these changes and what doesn't.

  • How to fix Legion.

    No drain in TR, mending goes down while healing.

    DW now adds a stacking debuff with a cap that cuts action speeds.

    Can only be healed by other survivors, DW cannot down a survivor.

    Boom. You have stall, and you can keep the current Legion minus the insane amount of debuffs they get now.

    This change was absurdly harsh, and I don't get what they're thinking.

  • @StarMoral said:

    As much as I love him he was very volatile when it came to changes.

    One wrong change, and he could be the most overpowered killer in the whole game.

    Now, he's at least a but more controllable, and it seems people are coming to a consensus on what works with these changes and what doesn't.

    Now he's crippled.


    The only people I've seen happy with these changes are people that barely touch killer at all. I personally go 50/50, and did find Legion annoying, but not unmanagable unless he was using the eternal mend bug.

  • Now survivors can exploit the TR and just stealth around and hang around him or her, that's why Monitor and Abuse will help, I did recently suggest to change the Legion position to the countdown to TR before, regret it.

  • @My_Dude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/437710#Comment_437710

    Now he's crippled.

    The only people I've seen happy with these changes are people that barely touch killer at all. I personally go 50/50, and did find Legion annoying, but not unmanagable unless he was using the eternal mend bug.

    This change is basically how I played him before, but at least I could do double CD if I felt saucy, Frank's did something, and all I wanted was just some real stall, or something interesting to his kit. This was just them cutting off his limbs, and letting him roll around with a knife in his mouth.

  • I get it not going down in the chase, but just being the killers terror radius stopping deep wounds is stupid.


    Thank god my hearts pumping faster, it will make these wounds stop bleeding now.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    Now survivors can exploit the TR and just stealth around and hang around him or her, that's why Monitor and Abuse will help, I did recently suggest to change the Legion position to the countdown to TR before, regret it.

    I had this happen. Stabbed 3 people, not a single bar dropped as I chased.

  • lockers kick him in the head

  • I can honestly not think of another killer who's gameplay, and power has been so radically altered and changed now.

    Not even Freddy was hit -this- hard, at least his core gameplay stayed the same with the dreams.


    I seriously want my money back. This was too much, it's not the Killer I was sold, it's not the killer I paid for, and it's not the killer I bought a cosmetic for.

  • @My_Dude said:

    I can honestly not think of another killer who's gameplay, and power has been so radically altered and changed now.

    Not even Freddy was hit -this- hard, at least his core gameplay stayed the same with the dreams.

    I seriously want my money back. This was too much, it's not the Killer I was sold, it's not the killer I paid for, and it's not the killer I bought a cosmetic for.

    Funny thing is this is a "rework" ie: balance changes, but not a total overhaul according to the devs. Scared to see what Freddy's "rework" will be cuz he's getting a legit overhaul.

  • @Caretaker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/437720#Comment_437720

    I had this happen. Stabbed 3 people, not a single bar dropped as I chased.

    You couldn't see it drop even if they weren't around. Killer doesn't get to see deep wound.