also what tipple do you like...hehe
All I know about Game of Thrones is this:
He was bad ass and my fave in GoT!
All I know is John Snow and Cersei.
You know nothing John Snow
I've still not watched a single episode yet and probably will once the series ends but damn social media is flooded with spoilers.
It is, is why i avoid until i have seen and so far not one episode has ever been spoiled...
I belong to the 1% if the population who has never seen a single episode of game of thrones.
WINTER IS HERE !!!!!!
The show is Freaking Awesome
It is boring. People only watch it for the boobs.
I stopped watching after season 2.
I dont like game of thrones (dont kill me plz )
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 i cannot promise anything....lol, some don't like it, but some don't like marmite and some do^^
@Mushwin take your awesome my good man!
@Mushwin said:@Walker_of_the_fog_96 i cannot promise anything....lol, some don't like it, but some don't like marmite and some do^^
@Mushwin said:
@Mushwin - Really? Amazon disagrees:
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:@Mushwin take your awesome my good man!
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:
i am woman! hear me roar! or meow....lol
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/439444#Comment_439444@Mushwin - Really? Amazon disagrees:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/705/OJUNMU13GC8N.jpg
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/439444#Comment_439444
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/705/OJUNMU13GC8N.jpg
Amazon isn't my dad! lol and i bet those who did that pole liked twiglets too...blergh
Bleh, pretty attractive people doing cool ######### in a fantasy setting with alot of sex scenes and random deaths isn't really my thing.
@Plu the mind boggles! o,O lol
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All I know about Game of Thrones is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUePZZDLPrEHe was bad ass and my fave in GoT!
All I know is John Snow and Cersei.
You know nothing John Snow
I've still not watched a single episode yet and probably will once the series ends but damn social media is flooded with spoilers.
It is, is why i avoid until i have seen and so far not one episode has ever been spoiled...
I belong to the 1% if the population who has never seen a single episode of game of thrones.
WINTER IS HERE !!!!!!
The show is Freaking Awesome
It is boring. People only watch it for the boobs.
I stopped watching after season 2.
I dont like game of thrones (dont kill me plz )
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 i cannot promise anything....lol, some don't like it, but some don't like marmite and some do^^
@Mushwin take your awesome my good man!
@Mushwin - Really? Amazon disagrees:
i am woman! hear me roar! or meow....lol
Amazon isn't my dad! lol and i bet those who did that pole liked twiglets too...blergh
Bleh, pretty attractive people doing cool ######### in a fantasy setting with alot of sex scenes and random deaths isn't really my thing.
@Plu the mind boggles! o,O lol