Upcoming cosmetics - your favorite?
So in another post i said that Nea has a great outfit coming.
Who are your favorite(s) of the cosmetics that were revealed today?
So in another post i said that Nea has a great outfit coming.
Who are your favorite(s) of the cosmetics that were revealed today?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion cosmetic obviously daaaah
My favorites are Legion and Jane.
It's great that Clown is finally getting a new skin though. I don't even play him but he needs a lot more
Spirit and Legion seem super hype
give Myers a Michael Jackson costume with a mic as knife
CLOWN it looks fantastic and so creepy!
None.
Adam! Do you not see his lovely hair with the glasses! It would be awesome if it comes in all black as well.
And as a killer it would be Legion all hands down!
I really loved new Jane, clown, adam, and Jake cosmetics.
The problem is that they don't look as good in the game due to graphics.
I don't really ever purchase cosmetics since i almost exclusively play killer and you never see killer cosmetics in the actual game apart from weapons. That said, Spirits weapon seems cool.
I love Jane’s. I really love how all of her clothes are pretty and mix and matchy.
I also love David’s. I kind of wonder if there’ll be more 30s clothes for the girls. Jane would look really lovely with the old timey look.
Legion for killer and for survivor only the David torso, that's all I'm getting from that outfit. Also the Spirit
Legions and Davids look interesting.
Legion, Jane, Adam and i kinda like Jake's one
Killer: Legion though the new Clown is great
Survivor: Nea.
Clown. Going to be hard to pick between it and my Santa suit when it drops.
Now, if they'd just buff him a bit and fix disappearing bottles...
miner trapper is gonna be my go to.
i really hope that blade will look good...
Jane because I get to finally wear a skirt that shows off her booty.
They all look really cool, although we all want shirtless Myers but of course that'd crash the store it'd be purchased so fast.
I say we boycott all cosmetic purchases until Shirtless Myers is given to us.
I’m waiting for Tomb Raider Meg
Clown's is probably the best one. Genuinely disturbing. The eyes...!
Adam finally gets a decent looking one. I would probably switch out the headpiece for some other, but the rest is really good.
David looks pretty sexy.
Not particularly attracted to Spirit's. But, to be fair, its difficult to match up with her other collections.
As much as I love the Plague doctor, I can't bring myself to change off of the Victorian Steam punk one! :(
Although, I may have to have David's new head...
My favorite is the part where cosmetics are still being rushed out while there are still more important things the game needs to fix to be stable. Would rather see development go to rebalancing the meta, the freddy rework, dedicated servers sooner than expected, etc.
Don't get me wrong the cosmetics look great, but hard to appreciate how my character looks when I can't even have a consistent playing experience.
Clown is probably my favorite, his eyes are really disturbing. I also like Spirit, but thats probably because I'm a Spirit main.
Adam's is my favorite, can't wait to get it :)
I love the nea and legion cosmetics!
but that clown skin will give me nightmares unfortunately
Legion hands-down
All of them look bad, but ill probably buy Jane's ... For reasons
my heart always goes out to any sexy David cosmetics
I really love the Nea and Legion outfit, but mainly excited for the Spirit Cosmetic :}