Gonna have this bad boy queued up for whenever I get to close the hatch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78
Also, maybe The Final Countdown >_>;;
Also, maybe The Final Countdown >_>;;
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Great, now I will not be able to get that song out of my head for the rest of the day.
MISSION COMPLETE <3
@Raccoon You are a horrible person.
I think the "Let me hear your heartbeat" intro portion is also relevant ;3
If only there was a way to pump that song in game to the survivors.
@Raccoon
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKny_ia8FvoGot this bad boy prepared to blare when I close that hatch as Legion and Billy. >:)
Do X gonna give it to yah when playing pig
When the last survivor escapes :(
Yes^
I LOVE Tales From the Borderlands. ๐
I think that's legit one of my favorite game intros.
When your game finally loads as killer and there's just one survivor:
https://youtu.be/WOuI4OqJfQcBoth the Tiffany and Queen songs are fantastic and sooo fitting.
Damn I miss the 80's.
T_T
Such a fitting song.