Most popular survivors in your games
Which ones do you see being played the most?
For me it's Claudettes, I see them the most, then Megs, Neas and finally Dwights and Bills are pretty close.
Surprisingly I almost never see Jakes.
Which ones do you see being played the most?
For me it's Claudettes, I see them the most, then Megs, Neas and finally Dwights and Bills are pretty close.
Surprisingly I almost never see Jakes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quentins
Nea.
I don't know why, I just get them a lot.
Claudette/Megs and Neas.
The more i get into red rank, the more i find ash players tho, wich doesn't surprise me...
Claudette, Meg, Nea, same as Plu.
Theres a running joke between leather face mains about face camping Jake everytime they find him for the cosmetic because he is so rare.
Claudettes the most popular for me, which makes sense because she is the best survivor and also free.
I agree with you Claudettes, Megs, and Dwights are common. Possibly because they are free; but I imagine the potential to customize them is part of it too, sorry Laurie and friends.
Makes getting the Jake for Leather Face that is quite a challenge (even harder since I never play Leather Face).
Dweets, dunno why
Dwight and Meg. Seeing Kate quite often too lately.
In high rank I see a lot of p3 quentin
In low claudette's megs and nea
Claudette, Dwight, Kate, Meg, and Nea.
Tapp and Quentin are the ones I see the least.
I see a lot of Kate/Jane/Feng and Meg
Dwights, always Dwights. All different type of Dwights. They haunt my dreams. So I must destroy all Dwights.