game rushing

Do you really believe that it’s okay that survs need about 1-2 mins to find a totem and 7-10 mins to complete all 5 gens?

Comments

  • 7-10 minutes? More like 3.

  • 7-10 minutes would be a dream as a Killer.

    Hell, as a Survivor I wouldn't mind that.

  • Totems break in about 30 seconds, before even used, so I don't use Devour Hope as much no more, I had one game where all gens were popped in 3 minutes before the game even started, I'm sure it was a SWF cause all would work together, I wasn't a bad killer and nor was I a bad killer at that time, they all were intentionally trying to burn out gens with purple toolboxes, Prove Thyself and the works.

  • 7 to 10 is pretty good.. isn't the average around that.

    I don't like the 20+ min plus matches myself.

  • @TheBean said:

    7 to 10 is pretty good.. isn't the average around that.

    I don't like the 20+ min plus matches myself.

    As survivor?

    as killer you literally have no time to hang everybody

  • Do you live in heaven?

    7-10 minutes is long for generators, they feel like 1-5 minutes

  • I wanted to say 3-5 mins but then changed the time a little bit so all that smart asses crying I’m ######### would gtfo.

  • All previous comments are the reason why I believe ruin should be standard for killers. I dislike the short games as survivor anyway, usually just black pip from it :|

  • @justastranger said:

    I wanted to say 3-5 mins but then changed the time a little bit so all that smart asses crying I’m ######### would gtfo.

    Literally nobody insulted you. Take a chill pill.

  • @justastranger  I don't like it on either side... but it happens.. I only like 20+ minute as killer when I'm hooking everyone 3 times each.. otherwise the quicker it goes the better. I play in the yellow rank so I don't care if they matches go fast.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/435000#Comment_435000

    Literally nobody insulted you. Take a chill pill.

    Neither did I.

    I’m just tired of them.