What is this new surprise?
I haven’t been on the forums that much lately due to the formatting, it’s not my forte, very hard for me to adjust since everything looks just dank and confusing. I just came back from my hiatus and people are talking about some surprise that was suppose to happen?
When is it? I haven’t heard anything regarding a surprise.
Comments
No one knows.
All we know is surprise is on the communication roadmap. Happens today
Maybe it will the ptb or we can test the dedicated servers!
All we know is some sort of surprise is coming today, Other then that they've given no true indication on what it could be.
Its a surprise that is happening soonTM
I’m just curious as to where did you folks find this announcement. I don’t see any where on the forums where the devs mentioning a surprise. Do one of you have the link?
@Arroz they already announced that the PTB will be testing the new dedicated servers.
Where! OMG
@Iceman https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11/activities-and-livestream-roadmap#latest
@Arroz read the Dedicated Servers section:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57097/developer-update-april-2019
@Arroz Under dedicated servers
@Bbbrian2013
Thanks!
Rank rewards would be a great surprise.
The suspense is killing me! Lol I really wish they would say something, in the words of ash "are we gonna be here all day?"
Yee.. maybe it will be new Halloween outfits.. Only clue I remember seeing the last couple of weeks was the Michael And Laurie showing up in the store for some reason in the featured characters.
It's a little something that you haven't seen before. Nothing huge, but a nice surprise.
@Peanits Nothing huge? RIP the Myers outfit dream.
Its listed as a Forum/Social Media surprise, so, anything game wise may be a little optimistic... WE're getting ourselves at it perhaps...
To quote myeself: Just gonna leave this here . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V856p0yjfEAIn case anyone needs it.
Hmm mm what can it be?
MoM buffs obviously
TELL US ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New map. Cabin in woods map. Thats not huge but really good.
What is it!!!!!!!