What's a question you have for a fellow forum member?
@_Beanie Why aren't you a Nea PFP
@_Beanie Why aren't you a Nea PFP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@TheOnlyMontowhere’s your thread about slowing the game “just a little bit”.
@Poweas How’s Spirit? I’ve always been curious about her but I’ve been too afraid to get destroyed in game by touching her.
@Chaotic_Riddle She's really good. You should try her out.
Why do you even bother?
@Chaotic_Riddle I'm doing pretty well with her, turns out Thanatophobia is pretty solid on her, but that's because I just hit everyone I see.
My chasing is really good, but I need a bit more improvement without brown addons. So I'm going to use her base for a while, since brown addons somehow became a crutch for me 😂😂😂.
But all in all, my Spirit is getting a LOT better. I play defensively, which basically means I don't go across the map with my phase when I hook someone and phase back to the hook if I haven't got a chase.
She's a complicated character and the hardest, so I'm still learning.
@TydeTyme why did you brand Hag as a D tier character?
xD
@KiraElijah @TreemanXD @LCGaster What's your guys' favorite color? Mine is black (I know, I know I'm an edgelord)
@PhantomMask20763 Black, my fellow edgelord xD (Refer to my posts in what's yall's favorite feature about y'allself?)
@PhantomMask20763
Hmm...🤔
It was black, because I was depressed I guess. Now it is green, like my eyes :3
@PhantomMask20763 @LCGaster @Poweas What's y'all's favorite bands?
@PhantomMask20763 pink, I also wanna get my hair dyed pink (pale pink) :3
@KiraElijah
I don't have a favorite band, I like a ton of different genres of music. But there is one guy that is close to being my favorite. He's called Jamie Berry, I love his music
@LCGaster I'm loving both Marilyn Manson and Black Veil Brides' music
@KiraElijah
I never heard of Black Veil Brides, I'll need to listen to some of their music
@LCGasterI'd like to suggest We Stitch These Wounds, Saviour, and Heart of Fire
@KiraElijah
I'll add those to the list
Alright :) @LCGaster
@TreemanXD @KiraElijah Haha, I have successfully guessed your favorite colors correctly !
@KiraElijah I don't have a favorite band, I do have a few artists I like tho
@PhantomMask20763 yaaaay :D I knew yours was black. :)
@PhantomMask20763 Not that hard with us xD
@TreemanXD * Le gasp* how could you have guessed? I thought I was being mysterious with myself :O
@PhantomMask20763 XD based off of what I know about you it just seemed like black would’ve been. :)
@PhantomMask20763 @TreemanXD @KiraElijah
Hehehe~😈
No one can guess my color~😈
I is too mysterious~😈
@LCGaster Actually...green was my second guess for you. My first was red
Is it.. Green? @LCGaster
@LCGaster you said it was green sooooo green. I thought it was purple though.
@PhantomMask20763 @KiraElijah
HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!?!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
@LCGaster Idk, lucky guess...I guess
An educated guess
@PhantomMask20763
Red was my favorite color for a while :3
@TreemanXD
I like purple :3
Not my favorite tho
Y'all must be psychic 😂
@LCGaster Not gonna lie, my first guess was blue
@KiraElijah
To be honest, blue was my favorite color for like two weeks, then I switched to green XD
@KiraElijah Who is your favorite killer? (Don't say Nea)
Yes that's right call 1-800-psychic to get your reading for the low low cost of $4.99 per minute.
hmmm i guess the only question i have is how did you all escape the salt and find the wholesome users
Darnit, you knew! By looks: Legion, by power: Wraith @Hoodedfengm1n
The Off-Topic section xD @friendlykillermain
entitys hangout forever
@friendlykillermain discussions and the off-topic.
@friendlykillermain Yes, the realm of wholesomeness