Post Rock or Metal music you like here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZxhWqxwsBQ
Black Veil Brides - Heart of Fire
Black Veil Brides - Heart of Fire
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Y'know what? I'm summoning people
@PhantomMask20763
@No_Mither_No_Problem
@Poweas
@NoodleLegs
You asked for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h82045Ld6ak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBYjGs7Wf88 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNxL4EuCMXI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OncJvREQe7s
https://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM https://youtu.be/yLu5tPR2SFYTha last one is just a cover but I kinda like it :D
I also have other songs but I dont feel like finding every single one of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCMNice to see some Jonathan Young in here, that's the song that started me on him.
Press "ENTER" to format it
Thanks.
No problem, and nice song
@KiraElijah
Yeah, he's one of my faves! :D
Same :D
I'm not really into much music, except Nightcore Believer because that one is awesome. But I'm probably weird ๐๐๐
Black Veil Brides - Goodbye Agony
Ewwww metal and rock.
Mm, i didn't look at those songs, but-
Also, mixed genres because I like a wide variety of music
Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Going Down
Fall Out Boy - American Beauty/American Psycho
Pumped Up Kicks is just a guilty pleasure tbh
The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
I've Been Waiting is also a guilty pleasure
Sleeping With Sirens - If You Can't Hang
Panic! at the Disco - But It's Better If You Do
Panic! at the Disco - Build God, Then We'll Talk
MCR - Teenagers
MCR - Na Na Na (Nananananana)
MCR - Helena
BTS - Dionysus
BLACKPINK - Kill This Love
Fall Out Boy - Disloyal Order of the Water Buffaloes
Fall Out Boy - I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off
Linkin Park - Numb
Imagine Dragons - Thunder
Twenty One Pilots - Heavy Dirty Soul (i can do the first rap kinda)
FOB - Saturday
FOB - Hum Hallelujah
P!ATD - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
FOB - Thnks fr th Mmrs
FOB - I Don't Care
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Billie Eilish - bury a friend
Billie Eilish - my boy
Billie Eilish - bellyache
P!ATD - This is Gospel
P!ATD - Roarin' 20's
I have 487 songs downloaded on my phone, this isn't even the tip of the iceberg lmao.
I apologize. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
i love you
I actually thought about posting this! XD
@KillermainBTWm8 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
As it is - The Question, The Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOXAiPMcGs@fluffybunny @PhantomMask20763
...
the legion dbd theme
Motionless in White - Immaculate Misconception
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vov0yT7qnVIWhat, no Cattle Decapitation?
This is the only acceptable rock song
I've got a youtube playlist with like 100 I think rock/metal songs.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOcPw7mKOUbgII9G15ckyZVVtibun_tjm
There might be a few songs that aren't rock/metal in there but most are.