Survivor literally unplayable.
Everyone is freaking dc-ing as soon as the killer downs them, sometimes recklessly unhooking a survivor screwing everyone over before they quit. Like #########.
(Purple and green ranks) 10 matches and only had 1 where people didn't dc and that was only because it was against a baby nurse who got stomped.
Like something needs get done about them.
Even playing as a killer this is annoying af.
Comments
You have no idea how many stacks killers lose to BBQ, Survivor Pudding, BPS, Sacrifice offerings, etc. just because people keep DC’ing whenever they want. Consequences seem to come when you lose an average of 1,000,000 bloodpoints.
Survivors: confess that you enjoy to DC right before being hooked
Solo survivor does suck ass though most games.. Even without the dcs.
Well, If you have enough of that: I suggest to wait when the dedicated servers comes out. Because right now devs don't wanna do anything to resolve this 😁
Dedicated servers are going to allow for a proper resolution of this problem. This is like complaining that police don't arrest everyone when they're still investigating.
There is nothing to investigate. Just increase the penalty for DC's and that's all.
I'll tell you the core reason people DC: There is no reward for ranking up, only punishment as you get harder killers. Also it's practically impossible to go past rank 8 now anyway
Which is unfeasible due to the increase in bugs that cause people to disconnect. This is why there is a need to investigate.
But if that would be the reason, then people wouldn't care about deranking as they don't get anything anyway when getting to rank 1 and so people would disconnect less. Most people disconnect to save themselves from depipping, not to derank.
You can 'kinda' play those matches, it's just really awful and almost pointless. I thought you'd mention the bugs where survivors can't heal or be healed, or the wiggle bug that prevents you from escaping the killer in any capacity. Those are what's making survivors unplayable sometimes.
When I play as a killer it makes me laugh when they disconect. I don't play for rank or points, I just love to make survivors miserable. I call it a "perfect game" when all four survivors disconect in the middle of the match :-D
Literally just had a game where a survivor with OoO DC as soon as I downed her. I don't know the words to describe this madness...
I only do it if I'm hard tunnledlike everyone is around the hook 2 people are slugged yet I'm the only target for hooking then I do it just to spite them points nothing more then to spite them for going out there way to ruin my game
I can 1 up ya person dcing the second the map loaded up against the plague first day out and another that raged because they was stupid against a huntress and didant count hatchets thrown then tried to have my psn banned through false reporting
@redsopine1
I literally had something similar the other night, someone DC'd in the haddonfield intro camera pan. I couldn't help but laugh, they saw a second of the intro and couldn't handle it...