What do you think will be on the next shrine of secrets?
I hope it will be ruin:)
I hope it will be ruin:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too!, I couldn't buy it when it was because I was too busy and did not have enough shard.
So I hope it be the next week!
BBQ lol....
in all seriousness we'll probably get Calm Spirit for 200th times in a row
detectives hunch. It’s the only tapp perk I don’t have
Calm Spirit will be, for the 1,000,000 time!
Tbh it would probably be faster to get ruin via hag level 35 than wait for it in the store.
Shrine needs to be changed soon. I've practically forgot it existed at times since it was moved to the store. There are too many perks in the game at the minute
I really hope we get Brutal strength, or DS. They're my two wishes. Brutal strength would be a solid perk for Spirit.
I hope it's an Ash perk. As someone who plays killer more than surv, I'm not gonna bother to buy Ash
Definelty not BBQ&C, that's for sure.
It's on the shrine now!!!!! If you don't have it yet nows the time to get it.
MOM
Watch BBQ show up for the next 3 weeks though lol
You missed DS, as it came on 2 or 3 weeks ago I think.
@TheRoyalOwl I chose not to get it, because they nerfed it so hard, but now they buffed the time, and I regret not getting it.
MoM
I’m imagining the next shrine will be:
Hex:Ruin
Tinkerer
Wake up!
and poised.
I don’t care what they put on the shrine since I use it for BP.
I'm either hoping for hex ruin or enduring
Breakdown
Object Of Obsession
Blood Warden
Overcharge
That's my guess
Well we just had BBQ, so i wouldn't complain if it's bad
This. I was very happy that BBQ showed up on the Shrine (that was the only killer perk that really wanted). I won't be disappointed if the next Shrine sucks.
Perks.
Idk, its rng. Hopefully adrenaline
I already have all, hopefully 2700 iridescent shard ones so that I can buy 250k bloodpoints.
streetwise, vigil, hangman's trick, territorial imperative
Oh, you wanted good perks?
Sorry, looks like you've lucked out.