People claim that sprint is op perk but i think that BL is way stronger

Comments

  • Its true.

    Balanced landing objectively does what sprint burst does and more.

    All you have to do is find a drop. Sprint makes you crouch around the map.

  • "But what if there isn't a drop!?"

  • lithe > BL totally

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    "But what if there isn't a drop!?"

    @NuclearBurrito -The survivor said as they burn a strode key

  • @Bbbrian2013 ...while using urban evasion to travel the map, not doing any gens.

  • @NuclearBurrito Sprint either force you to start fixing first gen you see or slows the game down at cost of safe gen rush and sprint is easy to use. Balanced landing has requirement to meet but its not that hard plus it passive benefit and it require some skill to use. The most long chases i ve seen was against survivors with balanced landing.

  • I think Sprint Burst is overrated, mainly because you have to walk all the time so you don't waste it.

    I absolutely adore Balanced Landing, not only for the Haste effect, but the reduced fall stun that works regardless of Exhaustion.

  • i would put it in a tierlist!

    Head On < SB < Dead Hard < Lithe/BL (both are good cause you can activate them whenever you want but BL is higher cause it opens more loops)

  • @NuclearBurrito the reason BL is the best is because it opens infinite loops on certain maps. Lithe is a speed boost after vaulting.

  • IMO Balanced Landing is the only Exhaustion perk that desperately needs looked at, since the rest of the Exhaustion perks range from weak (Head On) to balanced (most of the others tbh.)

    As much as I may hate Sprint Burst for preventing me from being rewarded for catching a Survivor out, Balanced Landing's ability to expand loops is disgusting, and in my honest opinion the Falling Stun reduction should only apply to the initial Speed Boost drop, rather than continuing to proc even if you're exhausted.

  • @Alther_Primus BL isn’t the problem but map design is.

  • @TreemanXD True, but honestly at this point it's more likely that Balanced Landing will get tweaked than every map being fixed. I'm *still* waiting for fixes to Haddonfield, Coldwind, and Wretched Shop.

  • @Alther_Primus very true. I imagine they’ll change BL at some point but, I hope they fix the maps instead.

  • It depends on the situation.

    There are some situations where BL>SB and others where SB>BL.

    I think Sprint Burst is less situational,but if you have good map awareness you don't particularly need it.

    I still use Sprint Burst in my "Imgonnarescueyou" build.

  • Balanced landing is way stronger. It's joint with Lithe as strongest exhaustion perk.

    It is breaking the game right now, since poor map design causes it to open up some godly loops. It takes a lot of skill to use though, and people find SB better because of that.

    My exhaustion tier list goes like this:

    Balanced landing/Lithe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sprint burst>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dead hard

  • SB is better against certain killer, it pretty much nullifies Pigs ambush and makes it very hard for a wraith to get you, SB can save your life in more ways than BL, so it can be more "clutch" but BL is generally more useful all the time, or Lithe, I love me some Lithe.

  • Their opinion were valid a year ago.

  • Depending on the map Balanced Landing is much better yeah

  • Why is everything good OP or broken ?

  • Note to self: Sarcasm doesn't transfer well over text

  • Sprint Burst is a garbage noob perk now.

  • Lithe and Balanced Landing are just better.


    You can freely run around without activating it and use it when you need to almost 10/10 times. personally I prefer lithe, because I know I will be vaulting.


    Some maps are better or worse for BL, but it really is up to personal preference.

  • Sprint burst is good but balanced landing does stuff outside of the speed boost. It's a much better perk for chases.