Change my mind
People with boil over that run to the corners of the map so that the killer can't hook them deserve to get facecamped/slugged.
People with boil over that run to the corners of the map so that the killer can't hook them deserve to get facecamped/slugged.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uuuh,no.
Boil over isnt even that powerful.
Stop being such a crybaby.
Are we now to the point where we complain about Survivor Perks on Boil Over-Level?
",I swear whenever I see someone with Pharmacy I just lose it. That perk is OP and you CANNOT tell me otherwise!"
just use iron grasp it compleatly counters boil over
This is the best quote so far today.
With the current hook density you are not able to reach the first hook if the survivor runs boil over?
AHAHAHHAH
Sorry
This is ... HILARIOUS
Just leave them on the ground ๐
Sorry guys, but you didn't get the point of this post. No, i wasn't crying. I was playing nurse and i had a david on the survivor team. We got the gas station map and that david would run inside. The closest hook was outside because the basement was not there. I was playing AS NURSE. It only worked the first time tho. I slugged him the second then i managed to hook him in the endgame.
"People with SABOTOUR and FLIP FLOP, UNBREAKABLE COMBO that run to the corners of the map so that the killer can't hook them deserve to get facecamped/slugged."
fixed that for ya