If you lose don’t blame the game.
If you lose then you are at fault. Don’t blame your teammates, survivors/killers being OP. Learn from your mistakes and move on to the next game.
If you lose then you are at fault. Don’t blame your teammates, survivors/killers being OP. Learn from your mistakes and move on to the next game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are things that make you lose that are the game's fault or a balance issue. The former are called "bugs"; I hear the game has a few of those.
@Orion yes we do have exceptions. Bugs definitely can be blamed but most people blame their team or something the other side did (not counting bugs) as why they lost and don’t try to figure out why they lost.
@Orion Don't forget the dc'ing teammates.
Had a Survivor that got stuck in a tree yesterday.
Funny part is that they claimed that they lost "because of the game", LOL!
So the game is not to blame except when the game is to blame. That's a tautology if I've ever seen one.
I get you're pissed about people blaming everything but themselves for losing, but this won't change anything.
@PiiFree You killed them? 😨
@PiiFree I already addressed this in another comment.
@NoShinyPony
Of course I did. I once got stuck in a tree as Hillbilly and the result was 4 flashlights blinding me whenever I didn't look right into the tree. A very traumatizing experience.
How did you get stuck in it? I’ve never seen this but I hope it gets fixed.
@PiiFree
@PiiFree What a story! Sorry, but I had to laugh.
Btw, when I get stuck in trees, 2/3 killers let me live.
@TreemanXD It just happens randomly, just like as Survivor. I think I didn't even Chainsaw sprint into it, just randomly walking by and then suddently I'm stuck. Same as for Survivors, you just walk by and get stuck.
@NoShinyPony It's funny when you think about it but it's not that funny when you experience it 😉 But good to see that nice Killers exist, looks like not all of them are toxic #########.
Unless it's the game's actual fault, like that Entity Blocker bug on windows.
Its not always your fault, sometimes the game has these issues aswell making it harder for both sides, or easier on both sides
No, if I kill three people and they just barely finished two generators, and then one escaped because of the hatch, I blame the hatch, because the hatch is a bs mechanic. If I find the hatch I can:
wait ontop of it, now the survior can do generators while I wait
hunt the survivor, now they can wait for my heartbeat and sprint burst to the hatch.
It it isn’t exactly fair
never mind
I found myself in a game 1v1 with a killer, because 3 others disconnected. You really are saying its my fault i lost, in a game balanced on 4v1?
There is a lot of bs in the game on both sides. Totally fine to blame the game for losing when bs happens.
Many Killers have a skill limit.
So yes, I can blame the game.