High risk - little to no reward [Legion]?

Yeah I know another Legion thread but I just have a question.


Legion's frenzy after the changes:


- will take longer to recharge completely

- can't be used unless it's fully charged like Spirit's ability

- will be even slower than before (about 125% ?)

- gets canceled and depleted completely if you miss one single hit in frenzy (which easily happens on console especially on corn maps) turning Legion into a killer with NO ABILITY for about 20+/- seconds (right now it takes 15 seconds for frenzy to fully charge up [default]) after taking your stun of 3 seconds.


So basically Legion's frenzy will be like a high risk ability... But what exactly is the reward?


If you successfully hit a survivor with that new, slower frenzy (good luck as most survivors run exhaustion perks allowing you to outrun frenzy) it causes the "new deep wound timer" which:


- can be stopped by mending

- stops automatically inside the terror radius of Legion

and in addition Legion's terror radius gets increased to 32 meters.


So is frenzy going to be a "high risk - little to no reward" ability?

Comments

  • I feel like feral frenzy is just going to be used for fast travel around the maps instead of for attacking. With his faster base movement speed I guess this could work, but it makes him a bit more boring though.

  • All these nerfs are fine but the last change completely killed Legion

    Legion no longer can down survivors with Feral Frenzy

  • @Someissues said:

    All these nerfs are fine but the last change completely killed Legion

    Legion no longer can down survivors with Feral Frenzy

    That was one of the big issues though

  • Uh, no? It wasn't. It took a insane amount of time normally. If you say otherwise, direct your anger at Frank's.

    Scatter. Run in a straight line. Frenzy has easy as heck counterplay.

  • Yeah I know another Legion thread but I just have a question. Legion's frenzy after the changes:

    IF THESE CHANGES REMAIN...

    Legion would, effectively, be the worst Killer in the game. Even worse than Freddy.

    Legion's power was designed for one, specific purpose: To quickly spread damage across multiple Survivors in a short period of time.

    This however, can be quickly stopped by a Exhaustion perk that allows you to basically outrun the Legion for free. No thought required.

    Legions are forced to tunnel because there is never another Survivor within range to switch to. I've seen Legions try on PS4. They tend to fail because their power lacks the range. Don't even get me STARTED on The Game. Or any map with second stories.

    They need to scrap every single thing in the list and do the following:

    Get rid of moonwalking, get rid of the blade exploit, rework or increase the rarity of Frank's Mixtape, and buff Legion. Buff Legion's PURPOSE. They need to be STRONGER, not weaker.

    Legion should gain a speed boost and possible total power duration boost every time Legion places a Survivor in Deep Wound. This way Legions can do their job, Survivors don't have to be tunneled as much, and Survivor complaints will go down as a result.


    "There is no counterplay"

    Fight me. Reply to me, right now. I will overturn anything you try to claim. Bring it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


    EDIT: I've posted this in a new topic so I can have everyone's attention. ;)

  • Legion is now an uncloaked poor man's Wraith. Wraith even has aura reading, speed burst and fast movement/break/vault addons that work better than Legion's "power".

    Feral frenzy will be useful only as a tool to travel huge maps like Yamaoka and Red Forest, but not much outside of that.

  • I think survivors should be penalized for staying injured after the Frenzy hit. 25% debuff for repairing + hindered status effect will be a good change for them. Come on Devs give us some reward for using their power.