I'm enjoying using No Mither... Am I weird?

So in the last month I have been doing a thing where I've been trying out all the perks, specifically ones that less people use, or ones I've never or rarely used. First off, I recommend that everyone try this (both killer and survivor) because I've had more fun in the game than I ever have now that I've been using a huge variety of perks.

But the main thing this post is about is that a few days ago I tried out a build I stuck together which was:

1) No Mither

2) Dead Hard

3) Resilience

4) This Is Not Happening

5) I have brought a commodious Toolbox with Socket Swivels and Instructions so I can do gens real speedy!

And I went into the game thinking I was gunna die and it was just a meme build, but then I had one of the best games ever. It was so fun and exciting and somehow I escaped? I got more points than all the survivors and even the killer, and I almost double pipped (not that I care about pipping lmao).

I've kept playing the same build since and somehow I havent died ONCE! It makes the game more intense and exciting, and its good for many reasons. This Is Not Happening makes great skillcheck zones big enough so that I can hit them almost all the time (ruin counter), and resilience means everything is quicker. Stacked with the toolbox I can do gens 24% faster.

I think im just to good and No Mither is 100% going to be the next meta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Comments

  • @Olising You are not alone:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/511/YY4JCHHK7AJ9.jpg The strategy, rush out 2 gens before anything else to guarantee the hatch spawn.


  • yaaay! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I like it too. It feels great when it works out but it usually doesn't and I just die first :/

  • Believe it or not you do end up improving more when you use no mither.

    I usually use: resilience, tenacity, no mither, and iron will.

    You play so much more carefully and Iโ€™ve gotten so much better with surviving while Iโ€™m injured now (without NM) along with getting better at looping.

    100% worth it, LOL!

  • Yeah! When grinding out the wounded healer I gave NM a go, and as @Gamzello says, you do end up playing more resourcefully... There are a few really good upsides, such as not bleeding and being able to recover, not to mention, being permanently in a state where the injured perks trigger!

    Go no mither!

  • Yeah, you are weird, and cool if you use No mither my fellow Survivor mate.

  • I like it a lot, too. I'm terrible at chases, and I think it might help me improve. I also think that chocolate is more valuable than diamonds, so take that how you will.

    My ideal setup is No Mither, Resilience, Tenacity, and perhaps any of: Borrowed Time, Distortion, Lightweight, Exhaustion Perk, WGLF, etc. I took This Can't Be Happening once and my Great check accuracy went down, go figure.

    I just think it's a really neat perk that changes the way you play a game, kind of like Object of Obsession. When I first used that perk, it was so tense! Not being able to look anywhere near the killer for fear of giving yourself away, I usually play stealthy since I'm bad at chases. I wish we had more perks that changed the playstyle like these two. No Mither holds a special place in my heart.

  • Playing with no mither is a great way to get better at the game :D

  • I use no mither in my regular survivor build No Mither, Resiliance, Dead Hard and Pebble because it's op

  • Well if you're weird, than so am I! ๐Ÿ˜‚

    thumbnail_IMG_9477.jpg


  • I would swap This is Not Happening with Streetwise, at least if your taking a tookbox >w> skill checks can remain skill based. Prolong the precious toobox!

  • @TripleTailSlap I've never even thought of that before! Thanks for posting, I'm gonna try this out.

  • No Mither needs to have the icon status changed though. The killer should not know that you have No Mither at the start of the match...

  • No thanks, im not gonna be a pain the ass for my team and be the basically exposed all the match

  • I know people who need to bring No Mither just so that their Survivor games aren't 100% piss-easy. Meanwhile I just use No Mither because I hate myself lol