I feel partly at fault for legion’s slightly worrying changes.
I noticed some of my suggestions made it in, however, I never intended for the change that disallows legion to use his power whenever he wants. I know he’s a 115% killer now but still I’m worried. Only time will tell, apologies if I contribute to the slaughtering of my favorite killer to main.
I also hope the terror radius halting deep wounds is removed, or at least only applies to the person to be struck last with feral frenzy gets the benefit of the anti-moonwalk measure, because I think that’s the best way to prevent the exploit without rendering deep wounds even more docile.
I aimed to stop the cheesing, not the fun.
Comments
I'm quite sure if the new changes stop the fun, developers will modify the killer until it's both balanced and fun for everyone (especially killers).
This wasn't just you, this was mist of the community, they git what they wanted now the people that played Legion as intended are screwed while the cheesy ones will move on to survivor, another killer or another game.
The players brought it upon themselves unfortunately
Like they did with Legion the first time and Plague after her release?
Where is the post containing the changes? I’ve seen snippets but not the actual post.
Here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57702/the-legion-update#latest
Thank you. This is very concerning and some of these changes don’t make any sense.
The problem is that Legion was such a fun killer to play against when the user was not abusing or relying on feral frenzy for downs. I was one of those %1’ers. It sucks that scrubs had to go and ruin him by cheesing his power because they think it’s too hard to play killer any other way. Cupcakes like them should leave the underdog role to me.
Its truly frustrating.
His new power suits my legion play style so aside from the losing all you’re frenzy from missing I’m happy. I believe they’ll change that though.
Legion is basically dead if this goes through as-is. There's not reason not to just play plague and instadown people with vomit, or Billy, or Myers, or literally any other killer. So nice job i guess; after this, Survivors will find new reasons to DC constantly and something else to get nerfed into the ground.
Some people also play a killer for it's fun ability, not necessarily to make a 4k. When new changes go live and it turns out it's really becoming a unattractive killer that rarely gets played then I'm sure new changes will be made. Don't look too far ahead
Yes, thank u so much community. You've make this killers a garbage trash.
Are you saying this to refer to your name or because you dislike the changes? If it's the second then just make a topic or whatsoever with proper explanation of why you don't like it. :]]
explanation: No longer fun to play as, no useful ability, no map pressure, completely nothing. Trash tier killer, thanks to you.
Corrected that for you:
I'm quite sure if the new changes stop the Survivor fun, developers will modify the Killer until it's fun for Survivors (especially Survivors).
The devs don't care about Killer fun. Whenever they mentioned the fun aspect in the past couple of months, they only spoke of Survivor fun.
@DarkWo1f997 it was not partly your fault, don't be ridiculous. IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! :-P
Don't worry, buddy, devs don't listen to the feedback, so you can be sure it is not because of you.
Thanks to me? What have I done exactly? Is there any topic I made that says I'm upset with this killer's power? No there is not. Stop making conclusions based on nonsense just because YOU are upset.
That's true, but we can never predict future events 100% truthfully so we can still hope that this time that won't be the case.