MONDAY 22 A BIG SURPRISE!?
As we can see in the developer activities
Monday we are gonna get a surprise! What u guys think will be?
Double bloodpoints? Bunny feng min?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11/activities-and-livestream-roadmap#latest
Comments
I bet that will be a new nerfs for a killers, like they did for a legion.
Oh or maybe the massive buffs for SWF as well.
Maybe they finally rescued Ash from the Entity's realm.
It might be the patch notes for the PTB before they actually release. That's just my thought tho
Bloodpoint event for easter i guess?
The surprise consists of Coté fired due to awful game management and announcement of the replacement
just kidding, I think they will bring back ye olde DS as it should be!
MoM buff, Billy and Nurse nerf, something like this.
Bloodpoints I hope. Or new outfits.
@xChrisx It better be a purple bunny outfit or so help me I'm gonna get feisty.
Still, cant wait to see what the devs got in store for us! :)
Something that people will whine about.
"MoM now affects ALL hits"
"After careful consideration we have decided to revert the change to Decisive Strike"
BPs is the most lazy, disappointing but most likely possible case
Outfits.. oh you~
@BACKSTABBER
I don't even play Feng Min, but I want her to have a bunny outfit.
Or at the very least give the Legion females a bunny outfit.
@Shad03 WHAT?! I dont see why Frank or Joey can't have a pink bunny jumpsuit?
@PhantomMask20763
Cause I feel they need something different.
Buuuuut, cute bunny ears might be nice.
Why does everyone think it'll be Bloodpoints?
It would be the biggest 4Head moment in history to do a bloodpoint event that coincides with a PTB that already struggles to get players.
@Shad03 @PhantomMask20763 Fellas, fellas...We can ALL wear bunny outfits!
Thats why i hope for bunny feng :3
@Chaotic_Riddle *sniffles* can they still be pink?
@PhantomMask20763 Go wild. :)
@SenzuDuck Because maybe it's been awhile since the last time we had bloodpoints? I don't know seems like the obvious answer to me.
In regards to OP though @xChrisx It's most likely the patch notes for the PTB and then later down the line we'll get the real thing, hope that answers your question :D
One day before? A little bit weird, usually its at the same time with the ptb release.
And btw a patch note for you its a surprise? Nah must be something unexpected
maybe we need to find easter eggs as an objective instead of repairing gens. when we collected all eggs we can open the gates where a bunny is waiting for us to teabag at the exit
Yup bro we like azn hoes 💃🐱 I'm in Seoul btw
If the next patch doesnt include bug fixes, like the sounds on killers, then I am out.