Disallow DC while getting mori'd
Not hard to implement, less endless DC painful frustration, ok?
Not hard to implement, less endless DC painful frustration, ok?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People would just Alt+F4 or Task Manager though.
I wonder why it hurts them so much to get Killed. Not like it kills you IRL or anything.
or unplug PC lol
but I mean, the mori will continue despite the fact they unplug the PC
Closing the application on PS4 is easy.
Your mori still goes through if they dc once you've started the animation and you even get an extra 625 quitter bonus on top of the mori.
Found the salty survivor main.
If the survivor dcs during a mori, after the mori is done the killer gets the points the survivor had and 5000 more bloodpoints.
Who the <cute word> in the world DC just only for getting looped?
You're embarrassing both survivor main and killer main
@DingDongs I've had Killers DC after being looped for a bit, too. Also have had Killers DC because everyone was going to get out. It isn't just Survivors who DC.
I don't see killer does DC very much when i playing as survivor but instead my random team will DC because Nurse, HillBill and Old Legion. I really get bad team most of time.
If they are 2~3 SWF group then gg I waste my time, items and offer.
Yes, killer can DC too if they want but mostly survivors does DC more than killer
(Although this is problem on players and matchmaking)They actually only get 625 for a DC.
it happens all the time