Infinite mending Legion

Just came out of a game like this:

5 minute infinite mend.png

My index finger hurt by the end; the game probably had me holding M1 just for mending for like 30 minutes. Two players DC'd as soon as they got hit by deep wounds and saw the first mend progress speed, and I don't blame them. Thankfully this guy was just checking it out and ended up allowing the 2 of us farm 3 gens....and up to a 6 minute long mend (the event which is seen in this screenshot.)


I was laughing all game but boy do I hope this is fixed in the upcoming midchapter update...because if not, we'll be seeing a lot more cheating Legion players, as if we needed another reason to hate playing against the M1 holding simulator themself. Already come across enough as it is.


Lightheaded from the laughter though, so that's a plus

Comments

  • Went from that to a pathetic insidious camping leatherface with an ebony mori, and it was a 3v1. Ran him multiple gens, he got me in the basement of Lery's and I knew before I was saved what was happening (but playing solo) I trick him into letting me ouit of the basement as he's boosted, inevitably I get caught and Mori'd. Great game. At this point it's sadistic to play this game most of the time unless I play killer...only I struggle to find games or the DC bug happens to at least one survivor (usually 2)

  • I just dealt with that too, it's so ######### annoying. I just ran to other survivors and downed myself so they could heal me and avoid mending.

  • It's a bug caused by certain add-ons. But you can report the player for using the bug to their advantage.

  • DC againts legions, and wait for the next update.

  • I'm aware it's a bug and ain't going to just DC vs any legion even with that add-on unless theyre legit abusing it to get an edge.


    Plus tbh they're no less cancerous than ebony mori/hard camping which at rank reset is basically almost every game.

  • @JoannaVO said:

    It's a bug caused by certain add-ons. But you can report the player for using the bug to their advantage.

    Devs aren't banning for this, as far as I know, since it can't be proven.

  • I knew it anyway, but there we go above; they're aware, are able to find out when it's used, and are banning people for it.