Things Stupid (Not All) Survivors Say #12766
"DCing isn't toxic m8"
"Dude, BBQ is more toxic"
Cya at 12767!
"DCing isn't toxic m8"
"Dude, BBQ is more toxic"
Cya at 12767!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg second is so true. I had a dwight rn DC because I brought Franklins for his key. He said BBQ is tryhard even tho I didnt get a single pop from it. Then said I'm missing NOED, when I never touch that garbage.
I don't mean to sound dumb, but what does 12767 mean?
@fluffybunny I believe they mean the next installment of stupid things survivors say.
Oh! Makes sense. Thank you. x3 I wasn't sure if it was 1337 speak or something. Forgot to @thrawn3054 QQ
All the things that the survivors say or do are stupid things. Dont worry.
i wish i had such tame things say to me as killer, but not always the case.....i got accused for body blocking just by running up the stairs from basement after unhooking! lulz
I once had a survivor tell me to go eat a tuna sandwich. Confused? Same here.
This screencap from over a year ago, I think. This was from my rank 1 grind, pre-Emblem, a few trials from reaching it.
Context: Chased the last survivor the hatch, which was between an active generator and a hook. I psyched him out by kicking the generator and cancelling the animation halfway through. (Pro Tip: Gen kicking can be canceled, unlike virtually any other animation for killers.) I pulled him out of the hatch and hooked him in front of it.
@Eninya *in over hyped up wrestling announcer voice*
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIVE IT UP FOR NO ######### LOGIC!