2.8.0 and 2.9.0 should do:

Gen Rush fix [100 sec of gen? or 90]

JUNGLE GYMS FROM 2.6.0 REVERTED

Hitbox repair (not that the Dedicated should resolve then no no - i'm talking about 3m from window hit or 0,3cm from window no hit.

Colorblind

more settings

KYF rework suggested by @Entità

Nurse Tweaks

FREDDY REWORK [Next month will be reveal for his rework so I believe 2.7.0 will not rework him]

Store emotes for killer/surv

Camping and tunnel

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Camping and Tunneling punish exists right. But I think to eliminate it in top ranks I think it need more punishment.

    Like Camping and Tunneling. Every 5% of Camping decrease in Chaser you gain -1k BP in Match Result.

    Tunneling if you hit unhooked survivor in 25 seconds you have 1k BP less and Emblem decrease every hit.

  • @LordziPL said:

    Camping and Tunneling punish exists right. But I think to eliminate it in top ranks I think it need more punishment.

    Like Camping and Tunneling. Every 5% of Camping decrease in Chaser you gain -1k BP in Match Result.

    Tunneling if you hit unhooked survivor in 25 seconds you have 1k BP less and Emblem decrease every hit.

    Define "camping".

    And sure, punish killers for taking advantage of stupid saves instead of punishing survivors for stupid saves.

    You want to stop whatever you call camping and tunneling? Try incentives instead of punishing killers for the mistakes survivors make.

  • I know it's not perfect idea. So I respect opinion. Incentives? BBQ, Devour Hope, Make Your Choice. I know killer need more of this so one of solution can be the R E W A R D for Devotion and Season Rank (rank is decreasing when you camp)

    I was Surv Main and now Killer Main. I hate people "KiLlEr Op HoW hE cAn CaTcH mE" and Survivors (even 20 rank) are OP because they can hit skillcheck.


    HOW TO MAKE KILLER FUN AND FAIRPLAY (by Dev)?

    Run boring meta: BBQ ; Ruin ; Thanathofobia ; NOED

    Do first hook after 60 second of loop and 5 pallet drops (because of jungle gym bringed back) and get one gen poped


    Go to the Second Gen and chase survivor but unhooked survivor do not heal and rush rush rush with the others. You do 3-5 hooks and all gen popped


    2.0.0 and 2.1.0 updates did ######### good changes but every next update is worse...

  • @LordziPL said:

    I know it's not perfect idea. So I respect opinion. Incentives? BBQ, Devour Hope, Make Your Choice. I know killer need more of this so one of solution can be the R E W A R D for Devotion and Season Rank (rank is decreasing when you camp)

    I was Surv Main and now Killer Main. I hate people "KiLlEr Op HoW hE cAn CaTcH mE" and Survivors (even 20 rank) are OP because they can hit skillcheck.

    HOW TO MAKE KILLER FUN AND FAIRPLAY (by Dev)?

    Run boring meta: BBQ ; Ruin ; Thanathofobia ; NOED

    Do first hook after 60 second of loop and 5 pallet drops (because of jungle gym bringed back) and get one gen poped

    Go to the Second Gen and chase survivor but unhooked survivor do not heal and rush rush rush with the others. You do 3-5 hooks and all gen popped

    2.0.0 and 2.1.0 updates did ######### good changes but every next update is worse...

    @LordziPL

    Survivors literally cried for a BBQ nerf and now they cry about camping... Smh

  • Nurse is fine..

  • Just saying. Emblems don't do anything to discourage what the majority of players mean when they say tunneling. Specifically when you prioritize the first survivor you hook over other survivors. The emblem system doesn't (and shouldn't) penalize for it and the games mechanics encourage it by default.

    BTW the emblem system shouldn't punish it because the point of the emblem system is to track SKILLFUL play not FAIR play. It shouldn't even be what is punishing camping, that isn't it's job and it makes it worse at what it sets out to do, just like how devotion shouldn't track the number of hooks beyond 4 and benevolence as a whole shouldn't exist since a perfect team of Survivors will never get any benevolence and a perfect Killer will never get iridescent Devotion or Chaser (and maybe not even malicious)

  • @tt_ivi_99 The BBQ should'nt be never nerfed :D It has counters :D

  • If you want to thrive in survivor-memes, this is the place to be.

  • @Acromio You are talking to the "Buff MoM" stuff aren't you?