Legion infinite mending bannable?
Can i report someone for using this ######### bug? I mean its bug abusing, later 10hits 3 minutes of mending its insane.
Can i report someone for using this ######### bug? I mean its bug abusing, later 10hits 3 minutes of mending its insane.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are using just addons. Devs have no clue who did it on purpose and who just used addons without knowing the exploit. So no, not bannable. Unless the killer admits it in the game chat, then a report could do something.
I say inform the killer post game in chat and if they are your killer again with the same add ons then warn them if they do it again they gonna get sum.
Just report them. Most of them say no they dont know, but they do it intentionally, like the moonwalking exploit. Legion players are trash.
You do know that killers can't see when you start mending, right?
yeah but they know roughly where your position would be, mending can take up to 5 minutes
Imagine when using addons would be bannable....
Did instaflashlight abusers got banned? I dont think so
I mean that people who are genuinely ignorant of this bug (which I'd be too if I didn't read the forum) can't tell that the bug even exists because they can't know how long it took for a survivor to Mend.