Next up to be nerfed: Mettle Of Man

Calling it right now :)

Perk is very good for Survivor but it’s annoying as killer.

Its basically DS 2.0


Update: I’m not sure if some of these replies are directed towards me (seems like it) but I literally said that I didn’t care about the perk.

I said it’s a good perk as survivor but it’s annoying as killer, and since there has been a lot of complaints about it coming from Killer mains ever since Ash had his perks leaked, it’s bound to get nerfed soon.

I’m not taking any sides regarding the perk.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419021#Comment_419021

    legion is the weakest killer in the game so idk why you'd use him as an example

    I only mention him due to the 2 exploits and the fact it's been over 4 months and not been addressed. The Clown reload exploit was fixed comparatively quickly but with Legion and his 2 exploits it's not that simple.


    Now as far as being the weakest he's like Freddy in the respect that those that know how to get the most out of him can wreck with him. That's also without using either exploit nor using Franks.


    There's one really good Legion players that never uses Deep Wounds and only uses Frenzy for the gap closing. He'll only M1 you the entire time and still 4k most of the time he's just that good.


    He's also a beast on Bubba, Nurse, Billy, Hag etc.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419229#Comment_419229

    @Trikset

    That's what survivors said about old DS. Wonder how that panned--

    Oh...

    Again, the problem with MoM isn't whether it's OP or not. The problem is that it's just simply bad game design for the very same reason why old DS was reworked rather than just nerfed -- because it has no counterplay for most of the character list on the killer side.

    And no, just 'hit them again' is not 'playing around' the perk. How activating the perk and letting it get its full effect off is considered 'playing around' to you is an enigma to me, but that's not what the term 'play around' implies and is about as useful advice as telling someone to 'just mend' against bugged Legions when mending starts spanning an entire 5 minutes or more to perform.

    Full effect also including seeing their aura or having them in one down all game.

    But everyone ignores that because SOME people MIGHT pair it with 3 other perks in a 4 man group (<9% of lobbies) and cause an issue. We could do that with a handful of combinations.

    Its not as prevalent of an issue as everyone wants it to be.

    Head On was a big stink until people had a new perk to argue about/found Head On wasnt as perfect as they thought.

    Eventually well have another perk come out and people wont care about MoM, but the new OP perk that let's you heal others twice as fast if you're injured, because you could mix it with empathy and botany knowledge and have super charged medkits.

  • They'll probably just increase the hits required for activation.

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419224#Comment_419224

    I only mention him due to the 2 exploits and the fact it's been over 4 months and not been addressed. The Clown reload exploit was fixed comparatively quickly but with Legion and his 2 exploits it's not that simple.

    Now as far as being the weakest he's like Freddy in the respect that those that know how to get the most out of him can wreck with him. That's also without using either exploit nor using Franks.

    There's one really good Legion players that never uses Deep Wounds and only uses Frenzy for the gap closing. He'll only M1 you the entire time and still 4k most of the time he's just that good.

    He's also a beast on Bubba, Nurse, Billy, Hag etc.

    if you’re being 4ked by someone m1ing you at 110 it’s not the killer that’s good it’s the survivors that are very, very bad

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    No doubt about it, The perk is 100% going to be getting a nerf and with good reason.


    remain visible within 14 meters until in dying state again. the struggle is real.

  • seriously...y'all about silly.

  • As a Survivor I find it meh, and as a Killer a meh. Oh no, I have to hit a guy again! Flip Flop is actually the more dangerous perk I think! I've esacped twice now thanks to a Killer slugging me, only for me to crawl away, recover, they find me and pick me up, and I'm gone!

    Flip Flop OP, plz nerf


  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419250#Comment_419250

    if you’re being 4ked by someone m1ing you at 110 it’s not the killer that’s good it’s the survivors that are very, very bad

    No you're missing the point he uses Frenzy as a Gap closer and cancels it he's a master at mind gaming loops and will get you on any killer. I've seen him destroy people I know are looping masters with ease.

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/420310#Comment_420310

    No you're missing the point he uses Frenzy as a Gap closer and cancels it he's a master at mind gaming loops and will get you on any killer. I've seen him destroy people I know are looping masters with ease.

    what’s his name then?

  • I'll have to look and see if I've got him on video still haven't faced them in quite some time, been 1 normal and rest exploiters lately. I believe they only play really late at night or very early am.


    Aus/NZ/Japan/China or Guam area is where they're connecting from.

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/420511#Comment_420511

    I'll have to look and see if I've got him on video still haven't faced them in quite some time, been 1 normal and rest exploiters lately. I believe they only play really late at night or very early am.

    Aus/NZ/Japan/China or Guam area is where they're connecting from.

    im in aus, play plenty of red rank survivor, and have yet to meet this mythical figure

  • @ClogWench said:

    Considering it's licensed paid DLC and half the reason anyone bought Ash, it'll be a long time til they touch it much. Just like DS.

    Freddy has left the chat

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/420517#Comment_420517

    im in aus, play plenty of red rank survivor, and have yet to meet this mythical figure

    Beleive what you want I'm also on PC and I've not seen him on since the emblem changes hit. If I do face him he's recognizable like facing Battleguy, you just know it's him.

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419187#Comment_419187

    No it doesn't but the smart piggies chase then go ambush again near loop spots and even if you don't. It means they'd have to have been downed a 2x times already if you played it right.

    By the time it procs you've probably already gotten an RBT on them to slow the game down and running MYC you can have even more ways.

    *Low rank Pigs.

    Good luck in reds trying to Ambush everybody mid-game if the map isn't Lery's.

  • @Eninya said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/419207#Comment_419207

    *Low rank Pigs.

    Good luck in reds trying to Ambush everybody mid-game if the map isn't Lery's.

    With pig at most loops you’ll either force them to abandon the loop or you’ll hit them. She is awesome at loops.

  • MoM<DH. period. Are you that scared of DH? Yes DH takes some skill to use it, MoM doesn't, but MoM is a one time per match DH. It doesn't work with insta downs, it has a prerequisite, it has a negative effect afterward. It also only works once a match, IF it is prepped. DH can be used every chase, and if you're good and killer is bad, multiple times a chase. really. MoM<DH. And Noone is complaining about DH. It's honestly fine how it is, and I don't run either MoM or DH!

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/428568#Comment_428568

    With pig at most loops you’ll either force them to abandon the loop or you’ll hit them. She is awesome at loops.

    A real survivor will run the moment they see what you're doing, and Ambush won't cover that much distance; you just set yourself even further back when this happens.

  • @Eninya hints why I said “they’ll either abandon the loop or get hit” also “most loops” and if they start running as soon as you crouch then you can usually hit them easily.

1 2 3 ›